What about spartan ops?

At the end of halo 4 spartan ops Hasley says that she wants revenge against UNSC for trying to kill her, but in halo 5 this part of the story is complitely left aside.
Do you think that there will be another season that will focus on this part of the story?
And now that i think about it, the forerunner key in two pieces seemed to be something really important, where did it go?

The Spartan Ops story continues in comic book form unfortunately. It is pretty good though!

(Can’t do a proper link, sorry!)

I have to agree with Jamie Solo and Hasley could be lying and just using the covenant to complete her goals without UNSC restriction getting in her way.

> 2533274806309737;2:
> The Spartan Ops story continues in comic book form unfortunately. It is pretty good though!
>
> http://www.halopedia.org/Halo:_Escalation
>
> (Can’t do a proper link, sorry!)

Thank you i didn’t know this comic existed

No problem! The only complaint I have is that the last few issues don’t finish up until next year so there’s still a gap between Halsey’s story and Halo 5.

> 2533274806309737;5:
> No problem! The only complaint I have is that the last few issues don’t finish up until next year so there’s still a gap between Halsey’s story and Halo 5.

Well actually it ends next month. :slight_smile: Volume 4 comes out next year.

Ok now to address that “gap”.
And the current date in the last issue(Issue 22) was September 18th 2558.
And Halo 5 Starts around October 25th 2558. And well Halsey tries to contact the UNSC three weeks before that relating to events in Halo 5

So yea. The gap is actually pretty small. A week at most. Which is pretty small.

Yeah.

> 2533274836874363;6:
> > 2533274806309737;5:
> > No problem! The only complaint I have is that the last few issues don’t finish up until next year so there’s still a gap between Halsey’s story and Halo 5.
>
>
> Well actually it ends next month. :slight_smile: Volume 4 comes out next year.
>
> Ok now to address that “gap”.
> And the current date in the last issue(Issue 22) was September 18th 2558.
> And Halo 5 Starts around October 25th 2558. And well Halsey tries to contact the UNSC three weeks before that relating to events in Halo 5
>
> So yea. The gap is actually pretty small. A week at most. Which is pretty small.

I meant the gap of finding out everything that happens :wink:

And I have only ever bought the volumes so didn’t realise that. Will have to go to Amazon now =)

Huh, I wish there was Spartan Ops in Halo 5.