What about Spartan Ops!?

I seriously miss Spartan Ops. being able to play as the spartan you created!

> 2533275005971531;1:
> I seriously miss Spartan Ops. being able to play as the spartan you created!

You can do that in Warzone FF. It may not be the same game type, but you do get to play as the Spartan you created

Ah, how I miss Spartan Ops…
It was not exactly a fan-favorite, which is why it isnt in Halo 5, however I still liked it cause it was like playing a custom Halo side-campaign, especially with your friends.

I think that I’m in the minority here but I actually liked Spartan Ops. The story was decent, the cutscenes were pretty cool, and the mission designs (even though they were straight out of the Campaign) were good. Although unlikely, it would be great if we get Spartan Ops as Halo 5 Campaign DLC in the future, and we would get to play as Blue Team to make up for all their lost time. Hopefully we get something at least similar to it in the future. :confused:

If they made the story slightly better then I will accept it. But with Elite allies and can be your character.

I found spartan ops very fun and it was about the only thing i would play at times cause it gave more xp than two regular slayer matches.

Yeah it wasn’t great but it had potential.
I’d love another solo PVE game type with a (decent) story… but it’s not happening for H5G. We can ask/wish for something like it on H6 but I won’t be getting my hopes up too much.

Honestly, Spartan Ops was an absolutely fantastic idea, and it’s a shame that they didn’t make a second season. The firs season most definitely had its issues, I don’t think anybody is arguing with that, but that’s no reason to give up.

I feel like they scrapped it due to the negative feedback, which was the easy way out. They should have looked at the whole thing critically, take what was good from it, and improve what was bad in the next season. Just giving up is NOT the right way to go. If many shows gave up after one disappointing first season, we wouldn’t have many fantastic series that we have now.

> 2533274808386392;8:
> Honestly, Spartan Ops was an absolutely fantastic idea, and it’s a shame that they didn’t make a second season. The firs season most definitely had its issues, I don’t think anybody is arguing with that, but that’s no reason to give up.
>
> I feel like they scrapped it due to the negative feedback, which was the easy way out. They should have looked at the whole thing critically, take what was good from it, and improve what was bad in the next season. Just giving up is NOT the right way to go. If many shows gave up after one disappointing first season, we wouldn’t have many fantastic series that we have now.

Pretty much. The only reason why they got rid of it was because there was a lot of bad feedback to it. Instead, they decided to revive Firefight, and while I don’t exactly have much of a problem with Firefight, I think I prefer Spartan Ops than Firefight.

Either way, they should bring both back for Halo 6 (Although I would prefer it if Spartan Ops was not included in the Warzone section and was just like how it was in Halo 4)

> 2535462398696491;9:
> > 2533274808386392;8:
> > Honestly, Spartan Ops was an absolutely fantastic idea, and it’s a shame that they didn’t make a second season. The firs season most definitely had its issues, I don’t think anybody is arguing with that, but that’s no reason to give up.
> >
> > I feel like they scrapped it due to the negative feedback, which was the easy way out. They should have looked at the whole thing critically, take what was good from it, and improve what was bad in the next season. Just giving up is NOT the right way to go. If many shows gave up after one disappointing first season, we wouldn’t have many fantastic series that we have now.
>
>
> Pretty much. The only reason why they got rid of it was because there was a lot of bad feedback to it. Instead, they decided to revive Firefight, and while I don’t exactly have much of a problem with Firefight, I think I prefer Spartan Ops than Firefight.
>
> Either way, they should bring both back for Halo 6 (Although I would prefer it if Spartan Ops was not included in the Warzone section and was just like how it was in Halo 4)

I think that both Spartan Ops and Firefight offer different experiences, and should be both brought back, you’re right. And I agree about Spartan Ops not being included in the Warzone section, it should build on what we had in Halo 4, and aim for the whole “second co-op campaign” experience! On top of that, I don’t believe that Firefight belongs as a part of Warzone either. Firefight, as it was in ODST and Reach, was fantastic. But Warzone Firefight leaves a lot to be desired.