What about Reach and Wars?

Will our two games left on Xbox 360 make it to the One, Halo: Reach and Halo Wars. I can see Reach being implemented in Halo MCC but I don’t know about Wars. Also what about ODST’s firefight?
Also for Halo 3 ODST and Reach on MCC:
-After every part of Sadie’s Story is found in ODST, all Halo Legends are unlocked on the Halo Channel
-After every data pad is found in Reach, all Halo Evolutions episodes are unlocked on the Halo Channel
And if Halo Wars is on MCC:
-After every Black Box is found, all RvB episodes are unlocked on the Halo Channel
Also for Halo 3:
-After every terminal is found on Halo 3, all Halo Landfall episodes are unlocked on the Halo Channel
Halo 3 ODST and Halo Reach’s exclusive emblems should be put on Halo MCC along all ODST firefight characters, Halo Reach armors and firefight voices, ODST and Vergil Avatars, and several Reach Avatars, and-in the case wars is added to MCC-Halo Wars avatars.
Lastly, I think Halo Custom Edition should be ported to Windows 8.1 and Steam

I do find it odd that they decided to put ODST on the MASTERCHIEF collection despite him not being in that game at all. Whereas Reach’s storyline sets the ground work for the next four games as well as having an appearance from both Cortana and Masterchief in the game.

> 2533274847736460;2:
> I do find it odd that they decided to put ODST on the MASTER CHIEF collection despite him not being in that game at all. Whereas Reach’s storyline sets the ground work for the next four games as well as having an appearance from both Cortana and Master chief in the game.

Exactly, I think it was due to the main fact that Halo 3 ODST linked between Halo 2 and 3 (at least on earth) and Halo 3 ODST used the engine from halo 3, most all the same graphics, sounds, mechanics etc. Still reach was “were it all began” so it should have been added, then again that would be just one more multiplayer issue for players to Yoink! about.

I think Halo Reach will make it’s way over at some point but it’ll be a while. My girlfriend and I still play Reach quite a bit. The population is still alive and well. Usually 20,000-25,000 during the week and on the weekends it’ll push 40,000. As for Halo Wars, I think it’ll be left alone. Yea, its Halo, but its a Real Time Strategy Game (RTS). Games like that don’t work well with consoles and most console gamers aren’t the type to play a 45+ minute multiplayer game. The story is great and it’s a fantastic look at a different part of the Halo Universe but the fact that it’s an RTS makes it difficult for many fans to pick it up and play

I think MCC was just supposed to be for games that have MC in them. Reach and Wars don’t have him so I don’t think 343i will add them. I do think that they will add Reach and Wars to XBox One however, because so many people are requesting it.

I don’t see why they didn’t just do a Halo: Legacy Collection and bring all Xbox, Xbox 360 Halo titles to the Xbox One like Halo: Master Chief Collection. I think that would have been better than naming it the Master Chief collection and add titles you know should be added anyway later. I would have been fine with Halo: Legacy Collection (or some kind of name) and getting the other games as DLC later. Would have been awesome if ALL the Halo titles were on the MCC (of course named something different) at launch and worked out of the box with the unified interface.

That would have awesome if it was pulled off with maybe bugs in week 1-2 and then flawless gameplay afterwards. There will always be launch bugs so the first week or so being down and the game being flawless by now would have made it Game of the Year. I’m pretty sure that title wont be awarded because of its current status which is what sucks.