What about Halo 4 armor DLC? (action figures)

So, things are still unclear about what is all included in the MCC. Personally, I would like to know if the Halo 4 DLC that came exclusively in the Halo action figures is going to be included. I think it would be a good idea, as most people did not collect them, and it would be a way of saying “hey, here’s some new stuff for the MCC!”

I personally own a few of the exclusive armors, but I’m not sure if I will want to continue collecting the rest if they are all included in the MCC. I’m just wondering how this will all work out. Will we be able to “redownload” our DLC (such as FOTUS) or will it all just be included?

Many questions…

A lot of people interpreted the “Everything unlocked” quote at E3 by it’s literal meaning. So, we’ll see. Hopefully 343 shines some light on this soon.

I hope everything is unlocked from the start personally. I feel that the spirit of the MCC is more so a throw back to the good days of halo rather than a re-progression. I.E all the campaign levels being unlocked from the start.

> I hope everything is unlocked from the start personally. I feel that the spirit of the MCC is more so a throw back to the good days of halo rather than a re-progression. I.E all the campaign levels being unlocked from the start.

That’s exactly what I feel like MCC is.

I hope we have them in the collection, but not sure if I want to unlock them or start with them