What about Forge

Ya I know about the big change chief has gone through with his armor. My question is will forge be bigger better then halo five? Cause halo five was beautiful when it came to the forge mode. But will infinite be bigger cause by the looks of it we will be on a Halo Ring I just hope 343 gives us the Ability to forge on it giving us endless ideas. Just think if they make forge bigger and better we can building things like the Library from Halo CE ,and I was thinking gives us the ability to spawn live Ai ,and gives a way to script them into doing things. like one can be a marine on Patrol and one marine is in trouble for not following orders so his job is to mop the rain. Idk I think forge is a great topic for Infinite and I hope you guys talk with me about this subject. And maybe we can see the greatest forge of all.

We almost never get Forge news until a few months before release. Expect sept 2020 for Forge.

The forge team in Halo 5 really knocked it out of the park. As long as they stick around, I am pretty sure the next iteration will be even better.

> 2717573882290912;3:
> The forge team in Halo 5 really knocked it out of the park. As long as they stick around, I am pretty sure the next iteration will be even better.

Agreed. Forge is such a core component of Halo now that we are absolutely certain to see it added with more features, items and functionality.

Halo without Forge is unthinkable nowadays. It makes it one of the best games for a community to keep a game alive for a long time. Can’t wait to see what will be possible in the forge mode in Halo Infinite.

I would imagine it to be much, much bigger and better than Halo 5’s already amazing Forge. Can’t wait to hear about it but it’s going to be months until we hear anything, probably even past next years E3.