What 343 should do before Halo 6

Halo:Reach, Halo:CE, Halo 2, Halo 3:ODST, Halo 3 Halo 4, Halo 5: Guardians
(Sorted by where in the timeline)
343 shouldn’t rush into Halo 6 not just yet. There needs to be another filler game things such as odst, reach etc. Before Halo 6 there should another story with a different kind of multi-player like in reach, this is perfect expanding the Halo universe we missed 4 years and who knows how many months, Halo:Reach through 3 was all in 1 year in the Halo story line (year: 2552 read the books as proof) so we knew what was going on at almost each time. But like what cortana said
“a lot can happen in 4 years”
This makes great ways to bring in new Halo games:
Maybe a Spartan 4 boot camp story line taking place before halo 4 , here you train, go through ogmentation, customize, fight through your new Spartan 4 , it would cool go on occasions make a fireman, or even in cut scenes it shows you customize armor, like in reach in reach you felt like the character or ODST, explore the infinity kinda like Buck’s story in the book new blood (great book on how buck became a Spartan 4)
Or how about another Covenant story line, bring back ODST’s possibities are endless!

There is Halo Wars 2, and i hope it will be good but i mean FPS, Halo Wars took place 20 years before the whole Reach invasion, and they say HW2 will be sequel to HW1.
My point is, make a filler game somewhere between Halo3 And Halo5, preferably my Spartan 4 boot camp idea think its a winner :smiley:

I want spartan ops s2

What they should do is not say a single word about halo 6 and not release a trailer until a week before release so we don’t have a clue what the story is about therefore leaving us unable to be mislead by trailers and other media about the plot.

<mark>Do not make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

Resign

Yeah just as long as they don’t false advertise the next one I’ll be happy.

I just want blue team ops for halo 5 atm, then release halo 5: something or halo 6 whatever the name will be in 2018.

Before Halo 6, I hope to see 343, as a whole, remove its collective head from its -Yoink-.

They are so out of touch with what made this series great to begin with. They really don’t have a clue. Their playlist management is awful. They think more features and gameplay mechanics equates to a better experience. They think we would rather sit back and watch a cutscene of an action sequence than actually take part in it. When 343 was handed control of the Halo franchise, they were given keys to a kingdom they do not deserve. They were handed a fanbase they do not respect. 343 does not know what they’re doing.

Another ODST or an Arbiter based game would be lovely.

Another ODST or an Arbiter based game would be lovely.

> 2533274813399302;2:
> There is Halo Wars 2, and i hope it will be good but i mean FPS, Halo Wars took place 20 years before the whole Reach invasion, and they say HW2 will be sequel to HW1.
> My point is, make a filler game somewhere between Halo3 And Halo5, preferably my Spartan 4 boot camp idea think its a winner :smiley:

343 isn’t making HW2. They contracted it out to Creative Assembly to make. While CA are making HW2, 343 can make another ODST with a real firefight.

> 2533274813399302;1:
> …this is perfect expanding the Halo universe we missed 4 years and who knows how many months…

The Kilo 5 Trilogy
Last Light
Hunters in the Dark
Shadow Of Intent
New Blood

They all say hello :slight_smile:

I honestly want to see a standalone Halo 3 Anniversary game. Microsoft is probably looking at 2017 and trying to capitalize on Halo 3, since it was the peak of the franchise.

> 2533274915643658;13:
> I honestly want to see a standalone Halo 3 Anniversary game. Microsoft is probably looking at 2017 and trying to capitalize on Halo 3, since it was the peak of the franchise.

They prob will end up producing a H3A the only issue is if it is given the full anniversary treatment (projectile, complete MP, Maps galore, etc) it could become competition for the next installment.

> 2533274808669104;14:
> > 2533274915643658;13:
> > I honestly want to see a standalone Halo 3 Anniversary game. Microsoft is probably looking at 2017 and trying to capitalize on Halo 3, since it was the peak of the franchise.
>
>
> They prob will end up producing a H3A the only issue is if it is given the full anniversary treatment (projectile, complete MP, Maps galore, etc) it could become competition for the next installment.

Well, then good. I want competition between Halo titles. Whichever one has more sales and people playing during their respective game lives would be the clearly superior product.

> 2533274915643658;15:
> > 2533274808669104;14:
> > > 2533274915643658;13:
> > > I honestly want to see a standalone Halo 3 Anniversary game. Microsoft is probably looking at 2017 and trying to capitalize on Halo 3, since it was the peak of the franchise.
> >
> >
> > They prob will end up producing a H3A the only issue is if it is given the full anniversary treatment (projectile, complete MP, Maps galore, etc) it could become competition for the next installment.
>
>
> Well, then good. I want competition between Halo titles. Whichever one has more sales and people playing during their respective game lives would be the clearly superior product.

Heck yea I do too, I tend to think 343 would avoid this to push their direction with Halo. Then again if they could recognize the popularity of making halo unique again it could be a launching pad for them to make halo something other than the small, niche title it is today.

OP

I don’t see a spin off game working. It would distract attention from the main story they are trying to tell in the Reclaimer Saga. They already showed in Halo 5 that they’re quite content to put more of their own creations in the main Halo title games. Personally I was disappointed by the lack of the Chief in Halo 5 and I almost would consider Halo 5 a spin off title were it not for those 3 missions being so central to the plot. So I would like to see some movement on Halo 6 announced and for them to produce a true sequel to Halo 4.

So I am kind of burnt out on Spartan 4’s and ODST’s after Halo 5. If they did a spin off title it would have to be something unique like an elite campaign where you play as the Arbiter or Half Jaw. But aside from that I 'd like to see them continue the story after that cliffhanger.