• update graphics
  • Add new maps and weapons
  • Add a new campaign
  • very minor tweaks to 1-50 ranking system

the end

no that would be pretty boring

Welcome to the world of CoD!

Same engine.
No difference or a little better graphics.
Somewhat new maps and more guns.
Somewhat new campaign.
Minor changes in gameplay and other systems.

For a new trilogy of Halo, for a new developer, for a new Halo in general, I honestly don’t want an older game with minor tweaks. As much as I love Halo 3 or 2, I would rather go for the new game with new innovative additions. Halo 4 is looking pretty good as it is for me.

> no that would be pretty boring

your crazy, Halo 3 wasn’t that much different from halo 2 and no one complained about that…

> Welcome to the world of CoD!
>
> Same engine.
> No difference or a little better graphics.
> Somewhat new maps and more guns.
> Somewhat new campaign.
> Minor changes in gameplay and other systems.
>
>
>
> For a new trilogy of Halo, for a new developer, for a new Halo in general, I honestly don’t want an older game with minor tweaks. As much as I love Halo 3 or 2, I would rather go for the new game with new innovative additions. Halo 4 is looking pretty good as it is for me.

lol the jump from halo 2 and halo 3 wasnt that huge and no one complained

How do you know that? You haven’t played halo 4 yet. For all we know Halo 4 could already be epic with the additions it has.

Maybe after Halo 4 fails they will realize this.

Hitscan. Halo 3 needed hitscan. It’s fine without it on LAN, but online, Halo 3 suffered so much due to lack of hitscan.

God -Yoink!-! Halo is turning into COD! This isn’t right!

What do we want? Halo 3.1!

Everyone on this forum and bungie fourm is going to get hyped up and be let down. Even though I don’t want that to happen, I bet it will.

If this happened, there would be just as many people (if not more) saying “Oh my god, 343 are just copying CoD’s method. Slap a few new shiny features with the same old engine… they’re so lazy” and so on.

Halo has always been an ever-evolving game which is what makes it so great. The fact that every game is so unique yet feels like Halo’ is amazing.

> God -Yoink!-! Halo is turning into COD! This isn’t right!
>
> What do we want? Halo 3.1!

well bungie should of called halo 3 halo 2.5 because there wasn’t much of a difference unless people are to stubborn to realize that.

> - use same engine from Halo 3

Why would you want to use a inferior and outdated engine?

No thank you.

> If this happened, there would be just as many people (if not more) saying “Oh my god, 343 are just copying CoD’s method. Slap a few new shiny features with the same old engine… they’re so lazy” and so on.
>
> Halo has always been an ever-evolving game which is what makes it so great. The fact that every game is so unique yet feels like Halo’ is amazing.

THATS WHAT THEY DID WITH HALO 2 AND HALO 3, the only things different between the two games are halo 3 had forge and theatre which are not a big deal.

no…

> > If this happened, there would be just as many people (if not more) saying “Oh my god, 343 are just copying CoD’s method. Slap a few new shiny features with the same old engine… they’re so lazy” and so on.
> >
> > Halo has always been an ever-evolving game which is what makes it so great. The fact that every game is so unique yet feels like Halo’ is amazing.
>
> THATS WHAT THEY DID WITH HALO 2 AND HALO 3, the only things different between the two games are halo 3 had forge and theatre which are not a big deal.

How can you honestly believe that? I’m not even going to bother to try and argue that, because there is so much to say and that view is so weak that I’m not sure if you are serious.

> well bungie should of called halo 3 halo 2.5 because there wasn’t much of a difference

Really?

Wow.

Yall setting yourself up for a let down, I’m trying to tell you

> Yall setting yourself up for a let down, I’m trying to tell you

and YALL setting your self up for a blown mind

> > > If this happened, there would be just as many people (if not more) saying “Oh my god, 343 are just copying CoD’s method. Slap a few new shiny features with the same old engine… they’re so lazy” and so on.
> > >
> > > Halo has always been an ever-evolving game which is what makes it so great. The fact that every game is so unique yet feels like Halo’ is amazing.
> >
> > THATS WHAT THEY DID WITH HALO 2 AND HALO 3, the only things different between the two games are halo 3 had forge and theatre which are not a big deal.
>
> How can you honestly believe that? I’m not even going to bother to try and argue that, because there is so much to say and that view is so weak that I’m not sure if you are serious.

Do you not realize this is 343 first crack at making a Halo game without bungie (the creators) being invovled? How are you so sure they wont mess this up?