Whaaaat....

This game came out 11/11 how is not fixed yet? It has been 5 days. I’ve been patient, didn’t even play at all yesterday. Matchmaking still takes years to get into a game. Idk what’s going on.

Obviously you didn’t read and pinned topics. Multiplayer patch coming out Wednesday

You’re going to keep hearing to be patient. That’s all you can do man.

If you’ve waited this long for the release, you can wait a few more days for a patch online.

In the meantime, play singleplayer, make maps in Forge, etc.

> 2533274839795258;4:
> If you’ve waited this long for the release, you can wait a few more days for a patch online.
>
> In the meantime, play singleplayer, make maps in Forge, etc.

I love that I keep seeing this. You do realize that once this patch is released, the game is still going to be VERY broken. I really just don’t think they know what they are doing with dedicated servers instead of host based. It will be at least another few weeks until this game is actually working correctly, you can quote me.

> 2715563346757206;5:
> > 2533274839795258;4:
> > If you’ve waited this long for the release, you can wait a few more days for a patch online.
> >
> > In the meantime, play singleplayer, make maps in Forge, etc.
>
>
>
> I love that I keep seeing this. You do realize that once this patch is released, the game is still going to be VERY broken. I really just don’t think they know what they are doing with dedicated servers instead of host based. It will be at least another few weeks until this game is actually working correctly, you can quote me.

I agree with you then i could LMAO at all the kiss -Yoinks!-. lol

> 2533274791922157;6:
> > 2715563346757206;5:
> > > 2533274839795258;4:
> > > If you’ve waited this long for the release, you can wait a few more days for a patch online.
> > >
> > > In the meantime, play singleplayer, make maps in Forge, etc.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > I love that I keep seeing this. You do realize that once this patch is released, the game is still going to be VERY broken. I really just don’t think they know what they are doing with dedicated servers instead of host based. It will be at least another few weeks until this game is actually working correctly, you can quote me.
>
>
> I agree with you then i could LMAO at all the kiss -Yoinks!-. lol

I’m not being a kiss -Yoink-. All I’m stating is that everyone shouldn’t be complaining as much as they are. It’s ridiculous.

> 2533274839795258;7:
> > 2533274791922157;6:
> > > 2715563346757206;5:
> > > > 2533274839795258;4:
> > > > If you’ve waited this long for the release, you can wait a few more days for a patch online.
> > > >
> > > > In the meantime, play singleplayer, make maps in Forge, etc.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > I love that I keep seeing this. You do realize that once this patch is released, the game is still going to be VERY broken. I really just don’t think they know what they are doing with dedicated servers instead of host based. It will be at least another few weeks until this game is actually working correctly, you can quote me.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > I agree with you then i could LMAO at all the kiss -Yoinks!-. lol
>
>
>
> I’m not being a kiss -Yoink-. All I’m stating is that everyone shouldn’t be complaining as much as they are. It’s ridiculous.

Well if 343 didn’t want this kind of crap they should have delayed the game for a week more, So they wouldn’t had gotten this kind of negative feedback. Well next time 343 makes a game they should think about this, and every game company should always have some kind of beta testing in the first place, seems like that’s what were doing for 343. MMC is just full of problems.

> 2533274791922157;8:
> > 2533274839795258;7:
> > > 2533274791922157;6:
> > > > 2715563346757206;5:
> > > > > 2533274839795258;4:
> > > > > If you’ve waited this long for the release, you can wait a few more days for a patch online.
> > > > >
> > > > > In the meantime, play singleplayer, make maps in Forge, etc.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I love that I keep seeing this. You do realize that once this patch is released, the game is still going to be VERY broken. I really just don’t think they know what they are doing with dedicated servers instead of host based. It will be at least another few weeks until this game is actually working correctly, you can quote me.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > I agree with you then i could LMAO at all the kiss -Yoinks!-. lol
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > I’m not being a kiss -Yoink-. All I’m stating is that everyone shouldn’t be complaining as much as they are. It’s ridiculous.
>
>
> Well if 343 didn’t want this kind of crap they should have delayed the game for a week more, So they wouldn’t had gotten this kind of negative feedback. Well next time 343 makes a game they should think about this, and every game company should always have some kind of beta testing in the first place, seems like that’s what were doing for 343. MMC is just full of problems.

You act as if 343i knew that this exact scenario would happen. They didn’t. While I agree that they should have predicted something like this, there was and never will be any future guarantee that something like this could happen again with any game—not just Halo.

I actually agree that dedicated servers are probably the problem. apart from Unreal Tournament I’ve never come across another game that worked correctly that had dedicated servers. (EDIT: On a console).

Also it makes the lag intolerable for me since no one in their right mind would place a server anywhere near where I live.

I remember Gears 3 being a mess too with it’s dedicated servers. It’s fine now I assume they scrapped them.

I could only guess that Halo 5 will probably have P2P, seeing this mess. It worked fine in every other Halo.