WFF update

Let’s keep it simple: what are you most excited about in the Warzone Firefight update?

For me, it is the Mythic mode. Bring on the pain, and skulls!

Mythic Mode is definitely something I’m looking forward to! Of course I’m also looking forward to Heroic so I can mess around with my friends. Both are good additions.

My only concern is that I hope splitting up the playlist into three separate ones don’t harm matchmaking too much.

I wonder if Heroic mode is easier or harder than the basic WZFF (which is at least legendary difficulty, or even higher.)

Mythic…Pfff I can’t even fathom that since I refuse to play in teams. I bet it’ll be fun for those who like higher difficulties though.

FINALLY WARZONE FIREFIGHT IS FIXED AND HAS MORE ADDITIONS!!! The only thing I’m disappointed about is Battle of Noctus isn’t a Firefight map, but I can understand cause you would have to rely on vehicles to get to objectives and bosses.

Was this in the update?

> 2533274881560701;3:
> I wonder if Heroic mode is easier or harder than the basic WZFF (which is at least legendary difficulty, or even higher.)
>
> Mythic…Pfff I can’t even fathom that since I refuse to play in teams. I bet it’ll be fun for those who like higher difficulties though.

Heroic will be easier, Legendary is the same as now (In difficulty), and Mythic will be more difficult (Adding Skulls each round? This will be interesting!)

> 2533274847563380;5:
> Was this in the update?

Yes, and they’re even adding Prospect and Temple into the Firefight mix <3

Mythic will be a REQ burning machine.

> 2533274847563380;5:

Scroll down the page.

> 2533274847563380;5:

Yeah, Heres the link.
EDIT: Plastic Hassle and Sylxeria beat me too it, lol!

I just can’t wait to try out the new modes :smiley:

Skull modifiers making a return to Halo is a very welcome addition in my book. Can’t wait to try this out :slight_smile:

I’m pretty stoked. I’ve always wanted a harder version of firefight that requires more communication and planning. I’m hoping that Mythic Firefight will be like doing a raid, and only dedicated teams will be able to finish it.

> 2533274816617981;12:
> I’m pretty stoked. I’ve always wanted a harder version of firefight that requires more communication and planning. I’m hoping that Mythic Firefight will be like doing a raid, and only dedicated teams will be able to finish it.

That’s what I’m hoping. I’ll have to dust off my mic and Mythics reqs. This mode should attract the hardcore PvE players.

> 2533274881560701;3:
> I wonder if Heroic mode is easier or harder than the basic WZFF (which is at least legendary difficulty, or even higher.)
>
> Mythic…Pfff I can’t even fathom that since I refuse to play in teams. I bet it’ll be fun for those who like higher difficulties though.

Current Firefight is renamed to Legendary Firefight, Heroic Strike is easier, Mythic is harder.

Now we just need WZFF Turbo and everything will be perfect

> 2533274820294620;15:
> Now we just need WZFF Turbo and everything will be perfect

WZFF was already draining some of my best reqs… WZFF turbo would bankrupt my Spartan! But still, that could be ridiculously fun against grunt waves.

Mythic mode sounds awesome. Can’t wait to try it out.

> 2533274888695001;16:
> > 2533274820294620;15:
> > Now we just need WZFF Turbo and everything will be perfect
>
> WZFF was already draining some of my best reqs… WZFF turbo would bankrupt my Spartan! But still, that could be ridiculously fun against grunt waves.

I need a WEFF turbo, I have to many reqs D:
Oh god a gruntpocalypse with a Banshee XD

Sounds pretty great!.. although I’m not too psyched to have Black Eye as the first skull on round 2 lol. As far as I’m concerned, they might as well just say, “Non-Regenerating shields.” Also, I’m sure people are still bothered by the 20, 25, and 30 second respawn timers. Otherwise, it’s going to be fun to come back to this game!

team sniper with no doubt.