We've been trolled; points for info being fake

Just to help calm everybody down, here are somethings that suggest the latest details are fake.

-Most Mods from 343 are at PAX right now, thus allowing an opportune moment for a troll to wreak havoc.

-The names of some of the details (Spartan Points, Spartan Ops and Forerunner Vision) are not very creative, and not up to par with what a major title would have.

-Parts of the magazine are blocked out and possibly even tampered with, if this was a leak, why would certain parts of the magazine be blocked out?

-It seems odd that FireFight is supposedly being left out of the game.

-Some of the details point out things that 343 state would be avoided, such as Halo sticking to it’s original roots (Which most of these points do not)

-Elites not being in MM doesn’t seem likely, especially as Covenant are confirmed for at least the campaign.

-From the latest Bulletin (Haven’t recently checked) it seemed like the release date for this magazine is a bit further up ahead rather than 1 day later.

More points to follow (possibly)

This just seems highly unlikely. I will say that this troll did an excellent job with what he had to work with.

Its killing me to see that everybody believes it.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post links to the scans.

I will laugh when you all find out it isn’t fake. Many tears will be shed.

> Its killing me to see that everybody believes it.

I know! It’s surprising how stupid people can be sometime’s.

> I will laugh when you all find out it isn’t fake. Many tears will be shed.

I’ll laugh when you will say " OOh no’ssss I cant’z lookz threw wall’zzz will 4runner visionz!!"

If its not fake then RIP Halo.

> > I will laugh when you all find out it isn’t fake. Many tears will be shed.
>
> I’ll laugh when you will say " OOh no’ssss I cant’z lookz threw wall’zzz will 4runner visionz!!"

Oh yeah I will say exactly that. You read me like a book. You must be some sort of genius.

I wont, I will play either way. I like Call of Duty, Halo, and Battlefield. To bad people don’t branch out with the games they play.

I already shed my tears. Not getting my hopes up…

That video reminded me that Frankie can’t confirm/deny anything.

I still have hope now.

Here’s my donation of “It’s fake” proof:
This is EXIF data from one of the non-blanked-out images. It was edited in Photoshop, according to the credentials.

>
> I already shed my tears. Not getting my hopes up…

It’s just funny how a lot of people are holding on to hope that it is fake because of one small typo in the article. OH IT MUST BE FAKE!!!111

I laugh at the people who actually believe that. I could troll better.

I should clarify that mods are not 343i employees. There are still many of us monitoring (lol) the forums, albeit intermittently at times.

>
> I wont, I will play either way. I like Call of Duty, Halo, and Battlefield. To bad people don’t branch out with the games they play.

Did you ever for one second think that when people are in the mood for cod they will play cod and in the mood for halo they will play halo? What is the point if it is cod? What if i wana play halo? It people like you that ruin anything, you just accept anything ad give in. Its pathetic.