Wetwork sucks

Dont think ill ever use the stealth armor mod.

Then why did you pick it?

>Active camo
>AA Efficiency
>Stealth

lolsassination.

I have an anti-promethean vision loadout using the wetworks perk, it’s not entirely useless…

You created a thread for this? Instead of just randomly posting something, try posting a thread with some commentary. Maybe explain what you were expecting, what drawbacks you see from using it, and ask the community how they use it (and in what situations).

Sigh

gives you that awesome skin for the dmr… it’s sooo awesome… skin wise… right?

Why do you think it sucks? i find it better than twilight.

> Dont think ill ever use the stealth armor mod.

Really, well that changes everything. My life is so clear now… I’m free!
/sarcasm

No one cares…

> >Active camo
> >AA Efficiency
> >Stealth
>
> lolsassination.

You want to know what sucks, the Engineers Mod, that thing is so useless.

> > >Active camo
> > >AA Efficiency
> > >Stealth
> >
> > lolsassination.
>
> You want to know what sucks, the Engineers Mod, that thing is so useless.

That’s why Engineer is going to be my last spec.

> > >Active camo
> > >AA Efficiency
> > >Stealth
> >
> > lolsassination.
>
> You want to know what sucks, the Engineers Mod, that thing is so useless.

The ability to pretty much ignore emps and have higher vehicle health sound nice to me.

OP, you do know that the stealth mod makes u invisible threw walls to predator vision plus you don’t pop up red anymore, even if you’re not behind a wall. Sounds pretty good but maybe that’s just me.

quote=AuraSoldier313;1982715]>Active camo
>AA Efficiency
>Stealth

lolsassination.
[/quote]

> The ability to pretty much ignore emps and have higher vehicle health sound nice to me.
>
> OP, you do know that the stealth mod makes u invisible threw walls to predator vision plus you don’t pop up red anymore, even if you’re not behind a wall. Sounds pretty good but maybe that’s just me.

You realize that Active Camo itself has the “Stealth” mod built in?
Whenever you activate it you disappear from PV.

You realize that Active Camo itself has the “Stealth” mod built in?
Whenever you activate it you disappear from PV.

> > > > >Active camo
> > > > >AA Efficiency
> > > > >Stealth
> > > >
> > > > lolsassination.
> > >
> > > You want to know what sucks, the Engineers Mod, that thing is so useless.
> >
> > The ability to pretty much ignore emps and have higher vehicle health sound nice to me.
> >
> > OP, you do know that the stealth mod makes u invisible threw walls to predator vision plus you don’t pop up red anymore, even if you’re not behind a wall. Sounds pretty good but maybe that’s just me.
>
> <mark>You realize that Active Camo itself has the “Stealth” mod built in?</mark>
> <mark>Whenever you activate it you disappear from PV.</mark>

lolno you don’t

> > >Active camo
> > >AA Efficiency
> > >Stealth
> >
> > lolsassination.
>
> You realize that Active Camo itself has the “Stealth” mod built in?
> Whenever you activate it you disappear from PV.

Faster assassinations and silent footsteps (lol footsteps in Halo) is why it’s in that loadout of mine. It’s my go-to for Dominion games. Is the base getting pushed? Hide > assassination, after assassination, after assassination.

> > > > > >Active camo
> > > > > >AA Efficiency
> > > > > >Stealth
> > > > >
> > > > > lolsassination.
> > > >
> > > > You want to know what sucks, the Engineers Mod, that thing is so useless.
> > >
> > > The ability to pretty much ignore emps and have higher vehicle health sound nice to me.
> > >
> > > OP, you do know that the stealth mod makes u invisible threw walls to predator vision plus you don’t pop up red anymore, even if you’re not behind a wall. Sounds pretty good but maybe that’s just me.
> >
> > <mark>You realize that Active Camo itself has the “Stealth” mod built in?</mark>
> > <mark>Whenever you activate it you disappear from PV.</mark>
>
> lolno you don’t

Yes you do. Try it for yourself.
Go into a custom game with 2 controllers, one with AC, the other with PV. NO other mods.
activate AC and you WILL disappear from PV, behind a wall? Not even an outline. Directly in front? Looks like a NPC friendly.

There was a thread about this raging yesterday where a kid said the same crap you’re spouting…and he was proved horribly wrong.

I have a friend with WetWorks and the fact that the assinations are faster saves him alot unlike me who is constantly killed because i went into an assination. Plus you are pretty much unaffected by prometean vision which can give you the element of surprise.

> >Active camo
> >AA Efficiency
> >Stealth
>
> lolsassination.

Can there be any other combination? I would say Hologram as a secondary option. I’ve gotten some funny moments using that with the Stealth Mod.

> > > >Active camo
> > > >AA Efficiency
> > > >Stealth
> > >
> > > lolsassination.
> >
> > You realize that Active Camo itself has the “Stealth” mod built in?
> > Whenever you activate it you disappear from PV.
>
> Faster assassinations and silent footsteps (lol footsteps in Halo) is why it’s in that loadout of mine. It’s my go-to for Dominion games. Is the base getting pushed? Hide > assassination, after assassination, after assassination.

Its unneeded though, because AC does it on its own.
The Stealth mod is for players who don’t need/want to AC instant win button.
The only difference between the Stealth mod and AC

Stealth mod - continuous, faster assassinations
AC - invisible to the eye, (now, didn’t before update) causes radar interference.

Both - hides you from PV, makes you COMPLETELY hidden when behind cover, and makes you less noticable to audio/radar movement.

Stealth should be a tactical perk not a support.
Would make it a viable load-out choice.