We're Taking Halo Back To Cod's Roots

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making inappropriate remarks and non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

This Game is just a older version of CoD with Halo Graphics Online Multiplayer Wise. 343 added Classes, Why add this they dont belong in Halo and the class options are so outdated compared to games like CoD and Battlefield with their classes allowing gun attachments , killstreaks (CoD) etc.

Ordinance Drop’s Why add this ?? It resembles a Care Package off CoD . It’s all based on luck I get -Yoink- speed boost while someone else gets a binary rifle. Gone are the days of balanced Halo. Was it really necessary to add Ordinance Drops , Static Weapon placements worked on Halo CE - Reach. Why Fix Something That Aint Broken ?

Levelling Up - Now lacks the quality it used to have from halo 3 with the 50 skill rank replaced by generic levelling up based on time played rather then actual skill .

Their is also nothing to work for with the already dull system, in Halo 3 you worked for that 50 as hard you could . It was fun playing for that competitively . Now we level up get dull ugly armor then get patterned ugly armor .

I’m starting to see Why CoD sells so much , it doesnt change so much that fans dont like it , the small changed are loved by fans and it plays like earlier CoD’s each time a new one is out.

We are stuck with a watered down CoD that is about as good as CoD 4 with its classes . Why ??? No one wanted ordinance drops or classes. Halo is nothing like it used to be online wise , it has gone down the plug hole unless 343i pull there finger out there -Yoink- and return it to its once amazing glory.

Halo 5 will have Pelican air strikes. Mark my word!

> Halo 5 will have Pelican air strikes. Mark my word!

Yh and Mac Blast’s to for a Rampage Killstreak LOL

Unfortunately, Frank O’Connor said that removing ordinance and loadouts would be completely illogical and that they won’t do it.

What this says for Halo 5, we probably won’t know for a long while.

> Unfortunately, Frank O’Connor said that removing ordinance and loadouts would be completely illogical and that they won’t do it.
>
> What this says for Halo 5, we probably won’t know for a long while.

Well then his mistake not to remove it keep on ignoring us fans . If 343i werent backed by microsoft then they will have collapsed before Halo 6

> > Halo 5 will have Pelican air strikes. Mark my word!
>
> Yh and Mac Blast’s to for a Rampage Killstreak LOL

dont forget crawler attack dogs

> Unfortunately, Frank O’Connor said that removing ordinance and loadouts would be completely illogical and that they won’t do it.
>
> What this says for Halo 5, we probably won’t know for a long while.

Some people are parasites to the gaming industry. That being said, 343 will not be getting another penny of my money. This game is on a one way trip, straight down.

> > > Halo 5 will have Pelican air strikes. Mark my word!
> >
> > Yh and Mac Blast’s to for a Rampage Killstreak LOL
>
> dont forget crawler attack dogs

You can send a grunt suicide team out lol with plasma stuck to there hands

Yea what they can do is make a kill streak where the Didact’s Cryptum explodes in the middle of the map…AWWW

> > > Halo 5 will have Pelican air strikes. Mark my word!
> >
> > Yh and Mac Blast’s to for a Rampage Killstreak LOL
>
> dont forget crawler attack dogs

I actually have some accuracy with my prophecies. I remember when Reach came out I told my friend that if the next Halo becomes anymore noobified, it will have a sniper that kills with one shot even if you hit the toe.

Binary rifle anyone…

> Yea what they can do is make a kill streak where the Didact’s Cryptum explodes in the middle of the map…AWWW

Or a killstreak where you can send the flood to attack the other team lol

And when you get 25 kills you are going to be able to fire a halo ring and kill everyone on the map :3