"We're playing a Beta"

…basically the end-all/be-all conclusion of H4 at this point.

So many issues its not even fun to play anymore. Join in Progress is broken. Kill Cams are broken. Custom Games are broken. File Share is broken. Game is buggy as hell.

For the most part yea… and the specialization limit on top of it. Right now my biggest gripe would be the frame rate in btb. It’s almost unbearable at times.

> …basically the end-all/be-all conclusion of H4 at this point.
>
> So many issues its not even fun to play anymore. Join in Progress is broken. Kill Cams are broken. Custom Games are broken. File Share is broken. Game is buggy as hell.

Well, it’s been quite quite a time since 343 doesn’t make a game. Just remember, CE was also buggy as hell.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Your broken. Halo 4 is fine…u need a hug or something pal? Sounds like somebody’s been getting worked in war games. Someone get some tissues pls.

> …basically the end-all/be-all conclusion of H4 at this point.
>
> So many issues its not even fun to play anymore. Join in Progress is broken. Kill Cams are broken. Custom Games are broken. File Share is broken. Game is buggy as hell.

You are right… And the part that pisses me off the most is 343 has all of our hard earned money. If they don’t start fixing this piece of junk soon, I will never buy another 343 game.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> Your broken. Halo 4 is fine…u need a hug or something pal? Sounds like somebody’s been getting worked in war games. Someone get some tissues pls.

Stick your nose further up 343’s -Yoinks!-.

People need to have a bit of patience, this is 343’s first proper game, of course it isn’t going to be perfect.

I’m not brown nosing 343 buddy. I’m giving them their fair shake. Simply put they are NOT bungie. This is a new company, and is the first halo game they made, so in a way your right about it being a beta. However that being said, I unlike many people expected to see many changes and new things, and welcomed them. The biggest problem here is that every halo fan out there feels justified somehow like the game should be made exactly as they see fit. Well, you don’t make video games dude, 343 does. They made it how they wanted it, and many many people think its awesome.and I’m sure they will take feedback as all companies do and make the next one better yet. Another problem is that video gamers now a days expect WAY too much from these games. Omg mm has a laggy game after ten good ones this game sux. Ridiculous. I started video games with pong, asteroids, space invaders. Now games look like halo 4. Just enjoy it sir for what it is sir…

If we are playing a Beta I would be very happy, because that means there is a chance this game will be playable in the future.

I completely agree. They released the game to release it, with all of the hype behind it. It needs a lot of work yet.

> People need to have a bit of patience, this is 343’s first proper game, of course it isn’t going to be perfect.

BS. They had many years and unlimited money to make this game. They never looked into what the community would like. They just did what ever they wanted and now they are hearing everyone -Yoink-. I hope they get sick of it cause there is no excuse for a half finished game. If the game was 29.99 then I could understand, but it’s not.

Uhhhh… sounds an awful lot like you guys haven’t watched the Social Skirmish video everyone is talking about. They nail pretty much every major concern. It’s long, but if you don’t have the time to watch then you shouldn’t be in Forums anyways. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQHdYqp_E4A&feature=g-u-u

There it is. They nail it.