We're Not Playing a Live Beta

Most people probably know this, but we are not playing the most updated Beta.
This Beta mode is probably a month old, and that is because 343i had to take a while to prepare the servers and the game for its Beta-launch.

Things that will be/are added/fixed include:
•The flinch-looking bug
•Weapon tuning
•Lighting bugs
•Graphics/models
•Ground pound will be moved off of crouch
•Gandhi hopping will return because of this
•Crouch jumping will return because of this
•Other control improvements
•Speed/sprinting fixes
•Breakout will get an objective mode
•Miscellaneous bugs
•Updated UI
•Updated CSR
•Updated matchmaking/servers
•A set weapon start (Either AR, BR, or AR and BR as starting weapons)

This seems pretty good to me. 343i is listening to us, they just aren’t updating the Beta we play. The full game seems like it will be pretty complete when it is released!

do you have a source to cite where those changes have been implemented in ttherecent u eternal versions?

> 2811398874529013;2:
> do you have a source to cite where those changes have been implemented in ttherecent u eternal versions?

It would take me a long time to get all the links, but they are all from Josh Holmes’s Twitter. I read every one of his tweets, and these are a compilation of everything he’s said.

> 2533274877056440;3:
> > 2811398874529013;2:
> > do you have a source to cite where those changes have been implemented in ttherecent u eternal versions?
>
>
> It would take me a long time to get all the links, but they are all from Josh Holmes’s Twitter. I read every one of his tweets, and these are a compilation of everything he’s said.

He directly told me about fixing the GP controls! It made me happy.

> 2533274877056440;1:
> Most people probably know this, but we are not playing the most updated Beta.
> This Beta mode is probably a month old, and that is because 343i had to take a while to prepare the servers and the game for its Beta-launch.
>
> Things that will be/are added/fixed include:
> •The flinch-looking bug
> •Weapon tuning
> •Lighting bugs
> •Graphics/models
> •Ground pound will be moved off of crouch
> •Gandhi hopping will return because of this
> •Crouch jumping will return because of this
> •Other control improvements
> •Speed/sprinting fixes
> •Breakout will get an objective mode
> •Miscellaneous bugs
> •Updated UI
> •Updated CSR
> •Updated matchmaking/servers
> •A set weapon start (Either AR, BR, or AR and BR as starting weapons)
>
> This seems pretty good to me. 343i is listening to us, they just aren’t updating the Beta we play. The full game seems like it will be pretty complete when it is released!

QFT
I try make an effort to get the latest news on changes & while sources haven’t been posted here Iam happy to vouch my support with OP post of changes.

This is good news. Thanks for sharing, OP.