Were finally getting our halo movie.

Here is the trailer

discuss below.

Fan movie =/= real movie.

There are many fan movies being made at this time.

This trailer looks epic!!! I am looking forward to seeing the movie in January :slight_smile:

> Fan movie =/= real movie.
>
> There are many fan movies being made at this time.

I was so excited when I read the title, thinking it was a REAL, big budget, Hollywood Halo movie trailer but then I read this post and it killed it all in one second.

I still watched the trailer in the link and it looks pretty cool so I’ll watch it regardless. Still waiting for an official Halo movie though…

i don’t care if its a hollywood movie or not, it looks great for being fan made.

Even if this was a fan made trailer it still looks truly outstanding.
I’ll keep a close eye on there website and see how it unfolds, Should be interesting.

PeacE
ShadEO9

This looks much, MUCH better than Faith.

That doesn’t look half bad.

As far as I know there are 3 fan made movies coming out now: This one, Halo Faith and Operation: Chastity.

There’s not going to be an official movie for a while, even then, I’m not going to believe it until 343 announces/confirms it.

I must say it does look rather half decent. It doesn’t quite have the “Big Budget” look, though that is very hard to do on a low budget, but this one looks especially low budget. Everything is in sepia tones, with the exception of little blurbs of color whizzing by that are meant to stand out. And quite frankly, it looks like it was filmed in a warehouse. And yes, I am aware that it probably was, but that’s not what I meant. I mean it LOOKS as if it was filmed in a warehouse. And when re-watching it, I noticed several other things. The clip with the sticky. Exactly what is he trying to accomplish waving about like a particularly heavy marionette? And other little things, like when they breach the door. The ODST brings up his gun. That means that the same soldier who opened the door went in first. When breaching a door, you breach it, have one guy open it, and another one going in. It speeds up the process, and makes it much safer for the breachers. Another qualm, the scene where he’s shot in the back by (I assume) a plasma pistol. He doesn’t move forward any more, he doesn’t fall or anything. He leans forward, and then leans back, turns around and shoots. There is nothing to show that he lost his balance even a little bit. And my final critique would be the last line of the trailer. “It’s not just dirt. It’s OUR dirt.” It just sounds kind of silly. I mean, if you called it “home” or “earth”, (yes I know it’s not earth, it’s Harvest) it would sound like it has meaning. But all I can think of now is Johhny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow shouting “I’ve got a jar of dirt!”

Liked the music though.

> As far as I know there are 3 fan made movies coming out now: This one, Halo Faith and Operation: Chastity.
>
> There’s not going to be an official movie for a while, even then, I’m not going to believe it until 343 announces/confirms it.

I believe there are 4.