"We're excited to invite you to multiplayer"

Morning Spartans,

This is quite possibly the worst beta/insider I have ever participated in… I was extremely excited after years and years of not playing Halo, to hop on this weekend since now I have a PC. I Opt’d in before the 13th, so I was looking forward to this weekend. I opened up my email “We’re excited to invite you to multiplayer tech previews” and “Halo Infinite Beta” and clicked on the misleading links just to be sent to dozens and dozens of broken pages/errors. Spent hours troubleshooting because there is no information on these links they have, and customer service was zero help. Finally an article on google showed me where to look for a steam code and how to launch it on xbox, etc etc. Just to find out I am not getting a code? even tho it said I was??? This has been miserable LOL Funny man I logged into Amazon’s New World (top 10 most played/downloaded first day) with steam in 5 mins with their beta with ZERO issues… and Microsoft?? still has not gotten their stuff together I see.

Yikes.

Under flights does it say selected for Steam or Xbox

Both say active

> 2535452820766532;3:
> Both say active

No at the very bottom there will only be one it will say infinite multiplayer Xbox or steam. Ignore The web beta

Have the same issue, recieved the 2 emails confirming my beta and “access denied” message appeared, then i checked my halo insider page and oh surprise, it says i opted out from the program, i have never done that, it doesnt makes sense i got the emails for the beta if i was not in the halo insider program, im very confident i didnt opted out of the insider program.

That whole “no information” comment is just stupid. I haven’t seen devs communicate this much for a game in years. They’ve been making posts non-stop about current issues and fixes coming. Whiney people like you are why the world is how it is right now, -Yoink- happens.

Sketch posted the not authorized ks a bug on their end and are working to fix it

> 2533274807173388;6:
> That whole “no information” comment is just stupid. I haven’t seen devs communicate this much for a game in years. They’ve been making posts non-stop about current issues and fixes coming. Whiney people like you are why the world is how it is right now, -Yoink- happens.

yeah? so why is 90% of the threads on here people who are having major issues with just getting access and confused? its a beta… it should be straight forward, a quick glimpse of a an upcoming game, not rocket science, not flipping through dozens of broken links and pages trying to figure out how to just download the game LOL