Went back to Reach the other day...

…and the multiplayer is just so much better than Halo 4…

I love Halo 4 for the campaign and Spartan-Ops, but Reach’s multiplayer is just overall better. Halo 4’s has been irritating me for some time. At first, Halo 4’s MP was really fun and exciting, but it gradually degraded from all the armor enhancement or mods, whatever they’re called, and just the loadouts of people.

I don’t know really, but I’m just going to stick to Reach until Halo 4 is updated or fixed.

I’m on it right now to try to get to the max rank before the population is dead but to my surprise, Reach has almost as much people playing it as Halo 4 does.

I’m glad it still has the same population. Easier and faster matchmaking still.

Now if only the DLC playlist was still up, oh well…

> I’m glad it still has the same population. Easier and faster matchmaking still.
>
> Now if only the DLC playlist was still up, oh well…

Would be nice, but even if it did return, do you remember how bad it was to go in without a team?

the game even looks better imo. also gonna have to go with Kamuro28, might as well enjoy the game before everyone moves on to the next cod. the game has way too much playlist and it will cause trouble in the future.

Some of us built some pretty good maps at the “end” of reach.They’re still on our fileshares.
It would be extremely nice if 343 added some of them to MM (4v4v - BTB).

Yeah, I know what you mean, Halo Reach just feels much smoother and less buggy than Halo 4 does in it’s current state. Halo Reach also offers more variety in playlists and in my opinion, provides a much more competitive gaming experience.

And you can be Sangheili.

I have to disagree. The only reason I would be going back to Halo: Reach is if I wanted to destroy noobs. Halo: Reach is infested with them right now.

> I have to disagree. The only reason I would be going back to Halo: Reach is if I wanted to destroy noobs. Halo: Reach is infested with them right now.

sad but true.

Seems there are a lot of laggers and quitters tonight… I raged a lot, and had many games that turned out horribly because of the quality of the players.
Still, I figure it’s better then H4.

> the game even looks better imo.

I know everyone is entitled to their opinion, but… what? I mean, seriously? I’m racking my brain trying to think of any aspect of Reach that looks better than Halo 4, and I’m coming up blank.

> > the game even looks better imo.
>
> I know everyone is entitled to their opinion, but… what? I mean, seriously? I’m racking my brain trying to think of any aspect of Reach that looks better than Halo 4, and I’m coming up blank.

Bullet hole decals act funny. You can see bullet holes from far away but they disappear when you get closer… Walk away and they are still there! Get closer… Gone.

In every halo game prior, its the opposite way.

Also, the bomb looks better in reach
ODST Armor looks better in Reach
The falcon looks better in reach
The revy looks better in reach
The grenade launcher also looks better in reach.

I’m kidding of course… Halo 4 has none of those things, that’s why they will always look better in reach.

I liked halo reach’s matchmaking better but I think playing with friends on
halo 4’s custom games is more fun.

> I liked halo reach’s matchmaking better but I think playing with friends on
> halo 4’s custom games is more fun.

Can’t wait till they fix Halo 4 custom games. It’s gonna be sweeeet.

> > I liked halo reach’s matchmaking better but I think playing with friends on
> > halo 4’s custom games is more fun.
>
> Can’t wait till they fix Halo 4 custom games. It’s gonna be sweeeet.

Could be a while till they fix it…
I hear they released a new map pack for Halo 4. I wonder when they’ll take away THAT, like they did with the other DLC playlist.

Agreed. I enjoy Reach much more then Halo 4.

One reason why I see Halo REach as a better looking game is the ludicrous amount of texture pop in for Halo 4, especially in Spartan ops and big team battle.

Still play Reach, more than 4 because it is more like a Halo game. I’ll keep playing until the population dies or the servers are shut down.

> > I have to disagree. The only reason I would be going back to Halo: Reach is if I wanted to destroy noobs. Halo: Reach is infested with them right now.
>
> sad but true.

I don’t recall a time it wasn’t infested with noobs. Reach has always been a cakewalk of a game and even more so now.

i’m still playing Reach , and i sold my copy of Halo 4.