Well this is complete bollocks!

Waited and checked my email all day and night the 30th. Even stayed up in the morning of the 1st and no code.

Well Battlefield 3 Aftermath is coming out the 4th.
Now I’m gonna get some sleep.

SO LONG HALO4 BS.

~Keen~

Bye.

As a LE buyer I have an extra code, but I think it’s more fun to watch all the people rage about being stuck at level 70.

> Bye.
>
> As a LE buyer I have an extra code, but I think it’s more fun to watch all the people rage about being stuck at level 70.

Reduce the rage and support your fellow halo players. Give your spare code to someone who will put it to good use. No not me, I dont need one. But there are plenty of EU players who would be greatful for the support.

> > Bye.
> >
> > As a LE buyer I have an extra code, but I think it’s more fun to watch all the people rage about being stuck at level 70.
>
> Reduce the rage and support your fellow halo players. Give your spare code to someone who will put it to good use. No not me, I dont need one. But there are plenty of EU players who would be greatful for the support.

He is talking about me :slight_smile:

> Bye.
>
> As a LE buyer I have an extra code, but I think it’s more fun to watch all the people rage about being stuck at level 70.

Can I have it please?