Well then...

So I am a bit annoyed about one major thing in warzone. Assasination theiving! I just got done with a match of warzone on escape from ark, we were at the end and I was the one who was taking out the warden “or so I thought”, I was in the middle of assasinating him and some random team mate came up and shot him with a blaze if glory. It immediatly took me out of the animation and gave him the kill, we won but still… When did people not care enough to let someone finish an assasination?

When the enemy can literally get one shot in and win the game for themselves.

Obviously though your pointless showboating is far more important.

> 2533274819302824;2:
> When the enemy can literally get one shot in and win the game for themselves.
>
> Obviously though your pointless showboating is far more important.

Lol, I am sorry if I seemed to have been show boating, I just get annoyed that when I finally get the chance to assasinate the warden someone has to come up and yoink it.

It’s close to impossible to assassinate the warden… it takes too long. Also be cheerful that it wasn’t the enemy team who yoinked it. It’s actually good that you got yoinked from your own team because otherwise you would’ve left the enemy team the chance to get the kill.

Goes along with the whole “who gets the takedown” argument. There are people that will say, well I did a ton of damage to the Warden, then some guy came in and assassinated him and I get no credit. Not a perfect system it seems like, but that’s my opinion. I know on other threads a lot of people like the way it is.

Maybe he never knew you were assassinating him, maybe he didn’t care.

> 2533274897397329;3:
> > 2533274819302824;2:
> > When the enemy can literally get one shot in and win the game for themselves.
> >
> > Obviously though your pointless showboating is far more important.
>
>
> Lol, I am sorry if I seemed to have been show boating, I just get annoyed that when I finally get the chance to assasinate the warden someone has to come up and yoink it.

Ramir is right, gotta make sure your team wins. But you can assassinate him in campaign if you want to see the animation.

I would of probably have done the same thing, you never know when an enemy player is waiting to fire a railgun shot.