Well, the big spartain ops reveal sucked.

About a minute and a half of things classified under “-Yoink- we already knew”.

I agree. At least we’re going to get to see full War Games matches for the rest of E3.

> I agree. At least we’re going to get to see full War Games matches for the rest of E3.

I second this^

Can somebody link the Spartan Ops thing?

it wasn¿t gameplays, it was short footages

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hbZ3FlcNGpU#! Spartan Ops reveal

> I agree. At least we’re going to get to see full War Games matches for the rest of E3.

When was this confirmed?

I thought that at first. But they’re are a lot of little things to look at in it.
For example the Armor abilities and the armor customization screens.

If you want they could of showed nothing, would you of liked that?

spike tvs h4 clips from an hour ago.

There is supposedly going to be more in an hour, at the post-e3 deal.

> If you want they could of showed nothing, would you of liked that?

Better, since that wouldn’t be disappointing at least :stuck_out_tongue:
Seriously, E3 is the biggest event and Spartan Ops is the only somewhat “unique” feature we’ve seen so far in Halo 4, it should get more air time. Compare it to Firefight in ODST, they even had a separate commercial with Sgt Johnson that was awesome, before release, focusing only on that gamemode. Heck, it’s scripted and pre-designed already, it’s a lot easier to make it look good then regular Multiplayer. then again, everything we’ve seen so far has shown very little, seems like 343i wants us to know nothing about the game…
Then again E3 this year is not for gamers, at least not MS. Sony and Nintendo on the other hand sure seemed like thy know their stuff, especially Nintendo (for once). I hope 343i manages better next time and at least shows some real gameplay and such, I know more about “Watch Dogs”, a new IP that’s not released for another year, then I know about MS biggest exclusive this year. That sir, is pathetic. then again, Kinect is the focus of the new xbox, not game or gamers.

Here guys, I linked it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h2TuwxT_LQ

After the campaign reveal amped me up, this was a total let down.

Too many clips shoved into a minute and a half. Couldn’t ever see what was going on.

343i are deliberately putting all their eggs in the one basket that is campaign. As awesome as that part looks, multiplayer just worries me more and more every day . . .

The B Roll footage is better. The automatic weapons seem much more efficient (good).
All I took away from this segment is the pistol sucks . . . Again . . . :frowning:

I feel like they kinda want to keep it as their secret up their sleeves. Of course I am not patient and want details now, but in comparison to many of the past Halo’s pre release trade shows, 343 released alot of campaign details. Aka…showing the new enemy. I feel like they needed to in order to finally establish credibility with much of Halo’s fanbase and the more general gaming public! In doing so I think they decided to make Spartan ops more of a secret to be fully realized upon release.

They are having other footage later in the week of War Games and Spartan Ops

Everybody, seriously check out this link, it is a great in-depth explanation of Spops