Well I opened 9 Gold packs....

I’ve just opened 9 Gold packs and guess what?! I -Yoinking!- got 8 weapon skin in it. I’m all in for the 100% unlock but I was hoping on more than only 8/18 weapon skin loll.

I got the Banshee Ultra which is nice, but no Gauss Hog or power weapon. Only weapon skin + armor/helmet.

-Yoink!- you RNG

Edit1: Yeah I forgot to mention that I am done with Bronze and Silver packs!

You didn’t get any rare or ultra rare or legendary weapons at all?

Lucky, I would LOVE to get 8 weapon skins out of only 9 packs.

I sell all the warzone crap right away.

> 2533274872647908;1:
> I’ve just opened 9 Gold packs and guess what?! I -Yoinking!- got 8 weapon skin in it. I’m all in for the 100% unlock but I was hoping on more than only 8/18 weapon skin loll.
>
> I got the Banshee Ultra which is nice, but no Gauss Hog or power weapon. Only weapon skin + armor/helmet.
>
> -Yoink!- you RNG

Look on the bright side.

You’ll never get those weapon skins again.

Did you finish Silver Packs first?

That’s why you grind out the Bronze and Silvers first…

I think weapon skins are some of the best drops…but that’s just me…but yeah if you don’t grind bronze and silver first, you will get lower tier stuff in gold…

Make sure your rares and under are done first. also gauss hog is crap.

Meanwhile I still have no br skin

I know the feeling. I have opened at least 10. Still no Halo2 BR…

> 2533274930687329;6:
> That’s why you grind out the Bronze and Silvers first…

> 2535450338866299;7:
> I think weapon skins are some of the best drops…but that’s just me…but yeah if you don’t grind bronze and silver first, you will get lower tier stuff in gold…

I am done with bronze and silver pack already :slight_smile: … those 8 skins are all Ultra Rare. Other than my 8 skins all I got was armor/helmet like I said and 1 legendary visor.

> 2533274956086815;4:
> > 2533274872647908;1:
> > …
>
>
> Look on the bright side.
>
> You’ll never get those weapon skins again.

You’re right, but still… wouldn’t have say no to vehicle or power weapon

How can you tell once you’ve finished a pack?

> 2533274921316433;12:
> How can you tell once you’ve finished a pack?

Once you are done with Bronze pack (common) you will get Nadir emblem which is Rare. That means its time for Silver pack. When you start receiving 3000 REQ point back from opening a Silver pack that also mean you are done. When done with gold pack, you are refunded 6000 REQ points.