well I know all the skulls now

If this is old I am sorry, but here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4_HTnWnlFc. I want find bandana mostly for the metal gear reference.

no one?

I’ll have to refrain from watching the video OP. It’s a spoiler :stuck_out_tongue: You should put that in the title so people know what they are in for. After all, it takes away from the fun of skull hunting (unless you don’t care for that sort of thing).

Bandana skull ftw! I love how they referenced Metal Gear Solid.

> I’ll have to refrain from watching the video OP. It’s a spoiler :stuck_out_tongue: You should put that in the title so people know what they are in for. After all, it takes away from the fun of skull hunting (unless you don’t care for that sort of thing).
>
>
> Bandana skull ftw! I love how they referenced Metal Gear Solid.

Well it doesn’t show locations just the names. XD I would never do anything to spoil the game…even if people have played it before technically.

> > I’ll have to refrain from watching the video OP. It’s a spoiler :stuck_out_tongue: You should put that in the title so people know what they are in for. After all, it takes away from the fun of skull hunting (unless you don’t care for that sort of thing).
> >
> >
> > Bandana skull ftw! I love how they referenced Metal Gear Solid.
>
> Well it doesn’t show locations just the names. XD I would never do anything to spoil the game…even if people have played it before technically.

Oh i see, then that would be indeed old news friend. Skulls and their effects have been known for quite some time.

I saw the youtube description and i just thought “oh snap, spoilers!”. Sorry if i jumped the gun there, dismiss that spoiler bit then.

Here’s one the first websites who leaked the information

It’s good website to check out, has most if not all the Easter eggs in the entire series.

Trust me the only thing I show are names and nothing more. Like when Rewach came out I already new all the stuff in the armory.