Well I guess it's time for me to find a new game.

Breakout was my favorite playlist and the only thing I played. Now it’s completely ruined. It seems like some kind of sick joke to be honest. Me and everyone I talk to when playing breakout would constantly complain about how its not ranked anymore. So what does 343 do? They make it ranked again! Now when all us avid breakout players hop on and see its ranked we got super excited. That is until we start a match and see that it’s not actually breakout anymore. Why would 343 add radar to breakout? It’s a competitive style playlist. There shouldn’t be radars. You should be focusing on callouts to know where your opponents are. Oh but wait, theres more. Now every starts out with a shotgun! How amazing! Now everyone can just sit in corners with their shotguns and wait for some idiot who actually wants to move around to fall into their trap. But dont worry, you don’t have to run around with a shotgun just incase you run into one of these guys. You can just thrust away and pop 3 shots into their heads real quick. Oh wait, no you cant because 343 also decided to add shields! Now I’m sure a lot of you will tell me that I just need to adapt to this new play style. And to that I say -Yoink- no. I want to actually play the game. Not sit in a corner with a shotgun. So I guess this is my goodbye to Halo. I’ll be back to play H6 because I love the story but I have a feeling I’ll hate the MP for it since Reach and H4 sucked and the only thing I liked in H5 was breakout and the occasional Warzone.

Little dramatic announcing your exit like this don’t you think?

If everyone is camping in corners as you say why aren’t you rushing the flag? While they camp corners waiting for you to come on their side of the map you can be winning the round.

> 2535409489305717;3:
> P.S. I am a Spartan now.

Just now? This post? This was a -Yoink- post to get promoted on lol. Congrats though.

> 2533274803493024;2:
> Little dramatic announcing your exit like this don’t you think?

This
P.S. I am a Spartan now.

> 2533274803493024;2:
>
> If everyone is camping in corners as you say why aren’t you rushing the flag? While they camp corners waiting for you to come on their side of the map you can be winning the round.
>
>
>
>
> > 2535409489305717;3:
> > > 2533274803493024;2:
> > > Little dramatic announcing your exit like this don’t you think?
> >
> >
> > This
> > P.S. I am a Spartan now.
>
>
> Just now? This post? This was a -Yoink- post to get promoted on lol. Congrats though.

No not this one lol. Just wanted to tell you by quoting you. Thought it would be smart so I can post on this topic and tell you I am a Spartan at the same time. And it worked

> 2533274803493024;2:
>
> If everyone is camping in corners as you say why aren’t you rushing the flag? While they camp corners waiting for you to come on their side of the map you can be winning the round.
>
>
>
>
> > 2535409489305717;3:
> > P.S. I am a Spartan now.
>
>
> Just now? This post? This was a -Yoink- post to get promoted on lol. Congrats though.

They can just camp the flag with shotgun too. Its not as if the flag being there magically makes them unable to sit in a corner by it with a shotgun.

So you’re quitting Halo over 1 playlist? Looks like I’m quitting as well since I dont play Warzone anymore :confused: