Well hot damn! Something worked!!

Take a look at the weekly change for Halo 4

I guess the Live Action trailer worked or something else worked.

1 million U.S. preorders next week I hope.

that was on october 13, well see the new stats on the 20th

Sweet. I wish it would kick …you know who’s butt…but that’s just wishful thinking =P

Yep, now is when Microsoft brings the big guns.

> Sweet. I wish it would kick …you know who’s butt…but that’s just wishful thinking =P

It’s the sad truth.

that was updated on like tuesday lol. i think thats from FUD and believe it or not, the leaks.

Cod is still winning by a ton

> Cod is still winning by a ton

The weekly change for Halo 4 may change that…hopefully.

> that was updated on like tuesday lol. <mark>i think thats from FUD and believe it or not, the leaks.</mark>

I agree. FUD episode 1 has over 4 million views on Machinima prime :o Also, Halo 4 ads on youtube and on TV are increasing.

actually those are before the live action trailer but im still hoping the trailer did something

Black ops is on 4 systems when Halo is on one and its only 150,000 down that’s pretty good.

Ah yes! Our Mantle is showing progress to the world!!

Come on, 343i/Microsoft, bring on the thundah!

Definitely FUD, Live Action Trailer, and GameStop. I’m barely seeing any Ads though. But once they start rolling out much more often… I didn’t think it’d be possible (not this soon; not until Halo 5) when Halo would kick CoD off the throne and take its rightful place, but here we are, 4 weeks to go, and nearly above CoD.

> Black ops is on 4 systems when Halo is on one and its only 150,000 down that’s pretty good.

That’s only comparing Blops 2 on 360 to Halo 4 on 360…

Comparing 360 and PS3, Blops 2 is 700,000 ahead.

In NZ Halo 4 is smashing BLOPS 2 in terms of pre-orders.

> > Black ops is on 4 systems when Halo is on one and its only 150,000 down that’s pretty good.
>
> That’s only comparing Blops 2 on 360 to Halo 4 on 360…
>
> Comparing 360 and PS3, Blops 2 is 700,000 ahead.

But you can’t compare that. That’s like 4 BRs shooting at 1 BR. Bring it to a 1v1 BR fight, then it’s on.

> > Black ops is on 4 systems when Halo is on one and its only 150,000 down that’s pretty good.
>
> That’s only comparing Blops 2 on 360 to Halo 4 on 360…
>
> Comparing 360 and PS3, Blops 2 is 700,000 ahead.

If Halo 4 was on PS3 it would have more pre orders than Black Ops 2…

Damn it!! BEAT COD! HALO 4 MUST BEAT IT!

> Damn it!! BEAT COD! HALO 4 MUST BEAT IT!

Alas, the amount of 10 year-old CoD kiddies far outnumbers the fanbase of any other game franchise.