Well done 343...you broke Halo again

I’ve just quit my first game in months because you’ve just reverted the region lock and now the game plays like utter trash again!!!

Congratulations you have just undone all the progress you made in actually getting the game to play properly and you’ve -Yoinked!- it again.

My average KD with region lock was probably 2.0 but today it’s about 0.5 - I wonder why?!?

Game is now fundamentally broken. I’m back to getting killed round corners, getting killed by 3 BR bursts and firing hologram bullets without any aim assist.

Well done 343…who knew you could -Yoink- up so triumphantly!!!

Because there is no way that 343 can make the ultimate decision that will make everyone happy. When they implemented Region Lock, people couldn’t find games. Now, it’s people like you.

So give us an option!

But even like this no one can play the game properly.

Surely a proper game 60% of the time is better than a broken game 95% of the time?

Imagine not even being able to find games, that is what it used to be like for people in Europe and everywhere else other than North America

> 2567453894718125;3:
> So give us an option!
>
> But even like this no one can play the game properly.
>
> Surely a proper game 60% of the time is better than a broken game 95% of the time?

Giving people options is not in 343i’s vocabulary. Keep in mind that Halo 2/3 and Reach all had the ability to toggle regions.

<mark>Do not post discriminatory comments.</mark>

> Finally, having the region lock in the first place was a retarded idea! I can now search for matches at anypoint during the day without having to worry about the time, as any point after 10pm in the UK the game became a ghost town

2.0 K/d? you must live in Noob Town and now your facing the sharks of halo.

Yes, the 6 games you’ve played today are definitive proof that they’ve broken it again!

> 2810058517507654;5:
> > 2567453894718125;3:
> > So give us an option!
> >
> > But even like this no one can play the game properly.
> >
> > Surely a proper game 60% of the time is better than a broken game 95% of the time?
>
>
> Giving people options is not in 343i’s vocabulary. Keep in mind that Halo 2/3 and Reach all had the ability to toggle regions.

I think the only thing that came close to “toggle regions” in Halo was Reach’s ability to prioritize stable connection in matchmaking, which is a very different thing altogether. Maybe you’re thinking of the old language change workaround people used to boost in Halo 3’s ranked.