Well... crud

My son received a gift card from my parents. He decided he wanted Halo 5 to play with a school friend he doesnt get to see anymore.

Now, I wasnt going to pick up H5 given its lack of split screen… but if my son is going to use his gift card I might as well try the game, right?

Lets see what all this hullaballoo has been about.

If your son does get the game and you decide to play it, there are some “Dad Spartan Companies” you could join. I figure you don’t like to play alone since split-screen is an issue, so it might be beneficial to check out. Hope it helps.

> 2533274855279867;1:
> My son received a gift card from my parents. He decided he wanted Halo 5 to play with a school friend he doesnt get to see anymore.
>
> Now, I wasnt going to pick up H5 given its lack of split screen… but if my son is going to use his gift card I might as well try the game, right?
>
> Lets see what all this hullaballoo has been about.

K cool story.

> 2533274847916490;2:
> If your son does get the game and you decide to play it, there are some “Dad Spartan Companies” you could join. I figure you don’t like to play alone since split-screen is an issue, so it might be beneficial to check out. Hope it helps.

I will.

I do love some good company while playing, but I’m also fine alone… I just enjoy goofing around with my kids sometimes.

> 2533274855279867;4:
> > 2533274847916490;2:
> > If your son does get the game and you decide to play it, there are some “Dad Spartan Companies” you could join. I figure you don’t like to play alone since split-screen is an issue, so it might be beneficial to check out. Hope it helps.
>
>
> I will.
>
> I do love some good company while playing, but I’m also fine alone… I just enjoy goofing around with my kids sometimes.

Play with Forge. It’ll make you think about fun creative ways to do something and is really fun.

> 2533274808210415;5:
> > 2533274855279867;4:
> > > 2533274847916490;2:
> > > If your son does get the game and you decide to play it, there are some “Dad Spartan Companies” you could join. I figure you don’t like to play alone since split-screen is an issue, so it might be beneficial to check out. Hope it helps.
> >
> >
> > I will.
> >
> > I do love some good company while playing, but I’m also fine alone… I just enjoy goofing around with my kids sometimes.
>
>
> Play with Forge. It’ll make you think about fun creative ways to do something and is really fun.

I loved forge in Reach. it was worth it to design and build maps and gametypes to play with my kids. H5 forge looks good… i just dont have anyone to share it with yet.

> 2533274855279867;6:
> > 2533274808210415;5:
> > > 2533274855279867;4:
> > > > 2533274847916490;2:
> > > > If your son does get the game and you decide to play it, there are some “Dad Spartan Companies” you could join. I figure you don’t like to play alone since split-screen is an issue, so it might be beneficial to check out. Hope it helps.
> > >
> > >
> > > I will.
> > >
> > > I do love some good company while playing, but I’m also fine alone… I just enjoy goofing around with my kids sometimes.
> >
> >
> > Play with Forge. It’ll make you think about fun creative ways to do something and is really fun.
>
>
> I loved forge in Reach. it was worth it to design and build maps and gametypes to play with my kids. H5 forge looks good… i just dont have anyone to share it with yet.

As long as you play with the scripting and physics, you’ll have a good time. Takes a bit to get used to the controls.

“WELL… CRUD”

Buck says that in the game. But he says “Well … crap!” it’s a comical response to something very serious … that’s what I thought you were referencing. I guess you’ll get to hear it for yourself now. Buck’s great in Halo 5. Probably the best character in the game.