well bungie lost to the world

acording to Bnet the score from yesterday is Bungie-48, World-83. they also had a weekly update with a message in latin when translated it says “by dareing to the stars”

discuss

P.S how would 343 do?

How would 343 do? Depends, would BS Angle be a part of it? If so they would lose.

Not to diss Bungie or anything, but if you’d be kidding yourself if you thought they’d win. Bungie has been know for being rather average to bad at their own games.

Yea they’ve got some decent players, and also some terrible players. They probably just evened it out so they didn’t get steak’d every single game!

Bungie are human beings, too. They’re not all gods at Halo. They have great players, average, and bad players.

Also, it depends whether or not 343 does something similar to Bungie.

Of course Bungie doesn’t have the greatest players in the world… I don’t see the greatest players in the world programming great games (or even good ones, or even any games. Do any?). But being proficient to excellent because of in-depth knowledge, due to programming the game none the less, yes great programmers can be good players.

Food for thought :smiley:

> Bungie are human beings, too.

Pffffft. Right. And I suppose you also think that 343i isn’t actually headed by Guilty Spark?

> > Bungie are human beings, too.
>
> Pffffft. Right. And I suppose you also think that 343i isn’t actually headed by Guilty Spark?

OMG so thats why BS angel has him as her avatar. she’s the head of 343 anf their gonna take over the world!

> Not to diss Bungie or anything, but if you’d be kidding yourself if you thought they’d win. Bungie has been know for being rather average to bad at their own games.

They won back in 2009. More games won than lost.