Well, banhammer for...

COMPLETING THE MATCH!!! That’s right. I finished a match of slayer only to be banned.

Edit:
Well, I’ve come to the conclusion that it may have been a delayed ban from the game before that. I must have had one too many suicides going for the dmg boost on orion.

I would go on theater to check your film on the gameplay and see how you got banned have you betray someone by mistake?

Spamming nades and doing dmg to your teammates accumulates ban points lol

I think also more than a few suicides, self dmg is team dmg I suppose lol

You have 3 DNF today. Nice try

> 2533274805762526;3:
> I think also more than a few suicides, self dmg is team dmg I suppose lol

Oh man, that’s like entrapment, then. There was this one level where it was super easy to fall off and die. Not being familiar with the maps, I accidentally suicide three times. It was frustrating! Why even have maps where you can suicide? Like, what is the purpose of that? I don’t get it. I certainly wasn’t intentionally suiciding.

DNF x3

Nice!!!

I was playing a free for all match and actually had a spree going. Tried to use rocket launcher and killed the opponent and myself. Apparently it thought I was killing myself on purpose? Immediately banned from the match. Very frustrating. Got banned for being bad with rockets…

> 2533274991403060;5:
> > 2533274805762526;3:
> > I think also more than a few suicides, self dmg is team dmg I suppose lol
>
>
> Oh man, that’s like entrapment, then. There was this one level where it was super easy to fall off and die. Not being familiar with the maps, I accidentally suicide three times. It was frustrating! Why even have maps where you can suicide? Like, what is the purpose of that? I don’t get it. I certainly wasn’t intentionally suiciding.

The burden of proof on the state (of the game lol)>

But yeah, there have always been ‘dangerous’ maps that can make you die easy, but man to boot you for that is pretty dumb!

Every time I get banned I unplug the xbo1 and spank one out for the master chief. Feels sooooo good!!

> 2533274991403060;5:
> > 2533274805762526;3:
> > I think also more than a few suicides, self dmg is team dmg I suppose lol
>
>
> Oh man, that’s like entrapment, then. There was this one level where it was super easy to fall off and die. Not being familiar with the maps, I accidentally suicide three times. It was frustrating! Why even have maps where you can suicide? Like, what is the purpose of that? I don’t get it. I certainly wasn’t intentionally suiciding.

Wow, slayer on orion. I guess I went for that power up one too many times.

I’m pretty sure I got banned or something last night for the same reason in a match of Warzone Assault…

Probably just a delayed ban from actions in previous games.

> 2533274818439205;4:
> You have 3 DNF today. Nice try

Sorry to ask this, but what’s DNF? I looked on my profile and can’t find an (obvious) option that explains what this is. Also, I only completed three games before recieving that ban (I didn’t quit).

Oh wow, I’m very sorry.

Completed a match then after match it said error loading carnage report then instantly screen said im banned.
before that in a game of swat i was shooting across the map zoomed in with battle rifle then 2 yes 2 team members walked infront of me at exactly the same time, was booted from game instantly.
This system is too harsh, i get what they are trying to do but its way to sensitive!

> 2533274934264802;14:
> > 2533274818439205;4:
> > You have 3 DNF today. Nice try
>
>
> Sorry to ask this, but what’s DNF? I looked on my profile and can’t find an (obvious) option that explains what this is. Also, I only completed three games before recieving that ban (I didn’t quit).

Did Not Finish

> 2533274934264802;14:
> > 2533274818439205;4:
> > You have 3 DNF today. Nice try
>
>
> Sorry to ask this, but what’s DNF? I looked on my profile and can’t find an (obvious) option that explains what this is. Also, I only completed three games before recieving that ban (I didn’t quit).

DNF = Did not finish

> 2533274793744432;17:
> > 2533274934264802;14:
> > > 2533274818439205;4:
> > > You have 3 DNF today. Nice try
> >
> >
> > Sorry to ask this, but what’s DNF? I looked on my profile and can’t find an (obvious) option that explains what this is. Also, I only completed three games before recieving that ban (I didn’t quit).
>
>
> Did Not Finish

Is something wrong with the system then? I finished all of the games. Meaning, I saw the post game screen and it transitioned back to searching for players.

I quit a single game of breakout since my team disconnected, and I got slapped with a 2 minute ban. Makes perfect sense.