Welding objects to vehicles

I first saw this idea in a thread a few months back and I started thinking about it today. 343, please, please PLEASE give us the ability to weld objects (or even other vehicles) to vehicles. This would just make the game 10x better. just think of all the game types, it would be so much fun! There are so many possibilities! Plus, no one would ever be upset about not having pelicans because you could just build one around a banshee :slight_smile:

> 2535460540145054;1:
> I first saw this idea in a thread a few months back and I started thinking about it today. 343, please, please PLEASE give us the ability to weld objects (or even other vehicles) to vehicles. This would just make the game 10x better. just think of all the game types, it would be so much fun! There are so many possibilities! Plus, no one would ever be upset about not having pelicans because you could just build one around a banshee :slight_smile:

Oh I love that idea of the Pelican thing. That would be very cool. Hopefully they would add this it would be amazing. So much more potential.

> 2535460540145054;1:
> I first saw this idea in a thread a few months back and I started thinking about it today. 343, please, please PLEASE give us the ability to weld objects (or even other vehicles) to vehicles. This would just make the game 10x better. just think of all the game types, it would be so much fun! There are so many possibilities! Plus, no one would ever be upset about not having pelicans because you could just build one around a banshee :slight_smile:

The forge developers apparently wanted it, however when testing it caused the game to crash. All that’s known atm is that they want to do it, but can’t yet.

> 2533274922548956;3:
> > 2535460540145054;1:
> > I first saw this idea in a thread a few months back and I started thinking about it today. 343, please, please PLEASE give us the ability to weld objects (or even other vehicles) to vehicles. This would just make the game 10x better. just think of all the game types, it would be so much fun! There are so many possibilities! Plus, no one would ever be upset about not having pelicans because you could just build one around a banshee :slight_smile:
>
>
> The forge developers apparently wanted it, however when testing it caused the game to crash. All that’s known atm is that they want to do it, but can’t yet.

Oh, okay thanks for telling me. I still hope they’re able to in the future. It would be so awesome!