Welcome to New Mombasa (Halo 3 ODST Machinima short)

Enjoy :slight_smile:

Welcome to New Mombasa

Wow! I was really impressed by the voicework.

Got anything more like this in the works?

We have a new Halo Reach film coming out; then maybe an ODST film and then a secret project :slight_smile:
and glad you enjoyed it :smiley:

Kind of giggled when the ODST turned around suddenly and ran away after that nice little speech. :slight_smile: Seems like a teaser then a machinima short. :slight_smile: Great job! When are you planning you’re longer machinima shootings? ;}?

Very nice! I enjoyed it. :slight_smile:

Yeah it does look kinda funny doesn’t it? xD But you can understand; he’s an ODST. He can’t take multiple plasma shots like the Chief :stuck_out_tongue:

And thanks to everyone for their comments :slight_smile: Btw: Eagle, nice little signature.

Pretty cool little short! Is it a stand alone, or can we expect something to follow?

> Pretty cool little short! Is it a stand alone, or can we expect something to follow?

Most likely not but if we decide to do something, we’ll let you guys know :slight_smile:
and glad you liked it :smiley:

remember to subscribe and like our videos :3

Sorry for the double post but for some reason whenever I try to edit my first post, the site doesn’t load…weird. Anyway, you guys have no idea how difficult it was to film this xD

For one thing, you can’t rewind in Halo 3 ODST Campaign or Firefight, so I had to record the footage and if I needed to do it again, I had to get out and restart the film all over again. Second, I didn’t have my HD tv to record at the time, so I had to do everything from the computer, like watching the video from the computer screen, which has a 3 second delay. I move the camera to the right, it takes 3 seconds for the video to actually show it. So recording this was really hard… just saying xD