Weirdest way the Physics Engine freaked out?

So yesterday this happened and I was wondering if anything happened like this to you guys that didnt result in you ending up dead in some way

Sometimes when I die, my character flies into the air with their limbs spanning out, though I don’t come crashing down onto the ground with a ker-thunk…my body “rolls” along the ground, cutting into the map. It’s quite bizarre.

> 2535429593088083;2:
> Sometimes when I die, my character flies into the air with their limbs spanning out, though I don’t come crashing down onto the ground with a ker-thunk…my body “rolls” along the ground, cutting into the map. It’s quite bizarre.

Same thing happens to me, except I usually drop on the ground after spinning for a second.
I also get stuck in walls a lot after death, sometimes with my weapons. Seen it with a lot of weapons, including grenades.

> Same thing happens to me, except I usually drop on the ground after spinning for a second.
> I also get stuck in walls a lot after death, sometimes with my weapons. Seen it with a lot of weapons, including grenades.
>
> Quote from TheJudgePaul91

Tell me about it - when I was playing Super Fiesta one time, my head got stuck in the ceiling after I got killed by a Gravity Hammer. My body was dangling like a curtain.

The worst part? I was wearing the FOTUS helmet at the time. I personally call it…

“HaXoR’s FOTUS-sized headache.” LOL.

This was a pretty common occurrence if I’m not mistaken.
Nothing can compare to this, though.

I had this happen a few days ago. It’s not the weirdest physics freak-out I’ve seen. But, it’s the most recent, and probably the only one I have recorded.

Sometimes, if you kill an AI banshee, the elite inside will stick to the top part and it’ll spin around on the ground sporadically.

This happened once.

> 2533274954296299;1:
> So yesterday this happened and I was wondering if anything happened like this to you guys that didnt result in you ending up dead in some way

Nice take down by the way, But uh the time a scarab leg crushed me on Halo 3 co-op, but instead of being crushed I was… sent into space then master chief appeared on the dead spectating screen and bounced off of the screen and disappeared

Before vehicle welding was implemented. I tried to put a wasp in a pelican. Then the pelican was was launched, and it took out my friend who was flying over in a Phaeton. And the usual body flies up and spins is not odd for me.

> 2811398874529013;6:
> I had this happen a few days ago. It’s not the weirdest physics freak-out I’ve seen. But, it’s the most recent, and probably the only one I have recorded.

I love the way you just slid off :'D