Weirdest thing I've ever seen. Can anyone explain this?

The link below is to a game of Anniversary Slayer a friend of mine (MrFantastic116) played on Battle Creek:

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=25160739&player=SkyTag%20Jumpmstr

All seems normal up until about halfway through the game and then things get really, really weird:

• Anyone who moves suicides instantly. After a very short time people figure this out and remain still wherever they respawn. Eventually they can move again, but it happens again later.

• At one point my friend goes over to the overshield, but it won’t activate even with him standing in the middle of it.

• All of this teammates quit, but their bodies remain standing on the map.

• People start teleporting for no reason. My friend tried several times to climb the rock to get on top of one of the bases, but whenever he got close to the rock he was instantly transported to another part of the map a short distance away.

• Toward the end of the game people can move around, but no one can kill anyone.

• If you switch from following my friend and follow CHIEFWHITEHORSE starting around seven or seven and half minutes into the game he jumps up and down a few times at one point and is suddenly transported to some world in the sky way above the map where he can run around on some structure and, well, you just need to see it.

Weirdest thing I’ve ever seen, and in some ways pretty funny. Is this a bug in the game, the map, or had the host hacked something to cause this?

I can’t render it, I will believe you if it is rendered and it shows proof. Otherwise there is nothing I can do.

> I can’t render it, I will believe you if it is rendered and it shows proof. Otherwise there is nothing I can do.

Feel free to download it and watch in on your Xbox. As for you believing me, I couldn’t care less. I have better things to do that fabricate fairytales to tell in online forums.

Downloading it right now, Per your explanation what was going on.

I have NO idea. Never seen or heard anything like that.
I know no mods or “haks” don’t do that, Unless something been created.

honestly sounds like some horrendous lag issues to me. that stinks. :frowning:

> honestly sounds like some horrendous lag issues to me. that stinks. :frowning:

lagg?
i thought this was a known mod…

THAT Was NO LAG. It’s most def modded.

Report it, I don’t like these kind of players ruining the fun.
They were getting their butt kicked then they do this.
Really low.

Yeah I watched that playback and that is wack. Everyone on the blue team needs to be banned.

> THAT Was NO LAG. It’s most def modded.

That was our suspicion because the guy who teleported to another part of the map never died from one of those move-and-you’re-dead suicides, as if he knew what was going on. Everything was fine until he respawned after being killed and he didn’t moved when he respawned, even though he couldn’t see what was happening to other people.

How do you report something like this?

> > THAT Was NO LAG. It’s most def modded.
>
> That was our suspicion because the guy who teleported to another part of the map never died from one of those move-and-you’re-dead suicides, as if he knew what was going on. Everything was fine until he respawned after being killed and he didn’t moved when he respawned, even though he couldn’t see what was happening to other people.
>
> How do you report something like this?

To be honest, I’m not sure. I’ve never seen xbl moderators take action in Halo: Reach when players are reported for tampering… But you can report them for tampering/cheating.
Just get ALOT of people to do it and it’ll get their attention.

Or

343i employees see this and take it into their hand and actually do something about it.

Must be the GRD doll! They are Voodoo!

JK - that is the craziest MM file I’ve ever seen.

Thats either your connection spazzin out, Or your real good a video editing lol

PeacE
ShadEO9

Yea, there is definitely something going on with them three. Just take a look at their Reach Service Records on Bungie. Two of those accounts have only been playing for a few months and are already eclipse, and the other one is only a Captain Grade 2 with the Haunted Helmet on. Something really fishy with them three, I hope 343 looks into this.

Yep, Beaver Creek (the player, not the map) was modding.

Report & move on.

That was definitely a mod!