Weird reasons to Report

for some reasons there are some weird reasons to report well one we can report people for not speaking English its ok if they do it for trolls but if they don’t Know English its Quite Unfair and dumb Tell Me If you Argree

First, this thread has nothing to do with Halo: Reach.
On topic: I do not agree with you. Online translation services are readily available. Why should it be fair for the few monitors, and the English speaking majority, to have to translate your post when you could do it yourself prior to posting?

There should be a version of Halo Waypoint in other languages.

> 2533274823890156;2:
> First, this thread has nothing to do with Halo: Reach.
> On topic: I do not agree with you. Online translation services are readily available. Why should it be fair for the few monitors, and the English speaking majority, to have to translate your post when you could do it yourself prior to posting?

Sorry I don’t Know How to post a Topic without first using a game there is no other buttons for it

> 2535416460702175;3:
> There should be a version of Halo Waypoint in other languages.

Theres a mexican one

> 2535416460702175;3:
> There should be a version of Halo Waypoint in other languages.

Then becomes the issue of what languages should Halo support and complaints that languages are beng left out. On top of that you have to moderate and maintain those forums, which isn’t an easy task.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Yes! The halo community, or Waypoint specifically, is stifling! they will now lock this thread and block me. You can tell by the second post it was attacking how you wrote the post and not commenting on what you said. VERY restrictive forum.

In Master Chief voice:
“I need a [capable community HALO forum]”

> 2533274901644233;7:
>

I’m really not sure what you expected here, dude.