Weird quit ban thing

Hello, why is the quit ban assigned to all users on a console?
My father plays too on my console, with another account.
If he gets a quit ban, why when I sign in I get it too?

Shouldn’t it be assigned to only the player who quits?

It’s to keep you from just switching GT’s whenever you get slapped with it in order to bypass the ban.

Bad idea, really.
It should be only assigned to the player who quits.

> Bad idea, really.
> It should be only assigned to the player who quits.

Nope. If I get quit banned on this GT for quitting or lagging out, I shouldn’t be able to hop over to my other GT because I can’t be bothered to wait the 10 minutes for it to pass.

But there are also people having only one gamertag, like me.

And, what bothers me more is that after getting banned for 10 minutes, you are still under surveillance for a lot of days.
And also the message that comes up every 2 minutes while I’m playing bothers me, maybe I’m getting a perfection or I’m facing an enemy and the pop-up blocks me and I get killed.

> But there are also people having only one gamertag, like me.
>
> And, what bothers me more is that after getting banned for 10 minutes, you are still under surveillance for a lot of days.
> And also the message that comes up every 2 minutes while I’m playing bothers me, maybe I’m getting a perfection or I’m facing an enemy and the pop-up blocks me and I get killed.

I’m assuming the console belongs to you.

You are 100% responsible for the people who play on your console, if someone gets banned on your console then it’s your problem. The multiple account ban is a very good idea, as Snickerdoodle said, it stops people from getting out of a ban.

I still think it’s not a good idea.

Anyways, thanks for the answers.

Edit: @snickerdoodle: do you know if there will be the quit ban in Halo 4?

But you just said there were two accounts on your console. So while YOU might have one GT, there’s nothing stopping you from hopping off of yours and to your dad’s if it wasn’t applied across the console.

> Edit: @snickerdoodle: do you know if there will be the quit ban in Halo 4?

Lol, no idea. I know as much about Halo 4 as you guys all do.

> But you just said there were two accounts on your console. So while YOU might have one GT, there’s nothing stopping you from hopping off of yours and to your dad’s if it wasn’t applied across the console.

Do you really think that I would play with my father’s tag? LOL
Anyways, I understanded what you’re talking about.

> Edit: @snickerdoodle: do you know if there will be the quit ban in Halo 4?

> Lol, no idea. I know as much about Halo 4 as you guys all do.

Ok, thanks.

EDIT: And, in your opinion, how many membership would I pay? Why should I have more than one account? And again: why would I play with my father’s account?