Weird Question!

Ummm, sorry for that awkward title but it really is sort of a weird question, kind of pointless too, but I am just curious. Any ways on to the question…

…The HUD! not SPARTAN HUDs, but I am talking about the the Elite HUD, you know, the purple one. Why is it there. I mean, we know why the HUD on the SPARTAN is visible on our screen, because its on their visors, but is the HUD that we see while playing as the Arbiter projected on his eye balls, because last time I checked, Arby does not have a visor, so where does his HUD come from

Thanks for the answers in advance.

> Ummm, sorry for that awkward title but it really is sort of a weird question, kind of pointless too, but I am just curious. Any ways on to the question…
>
> …The HUD! not SPARTAN HUDs, but I am talking about the the Elite HUD, you know, the purple one. Why is it there. I mean, we know why the HUD on the SPARTAN is visible on our screen, because its on their visors, but is the HUD that we see while playing as the Arbiter projected on his eye balls, because last time I checked, Arby does not have a visor, so where does his HUD come from
>
> Thanks for the answers in advance.

Rofl, eyeball HUD. They should have had Arby sporting some cool shades.

As for the question, Bungie painted themselves into a corner on that one I think.

Isn’t it obvious? The Arby manifested it with his preternatural abilities. He has hud ray vision!!

Soon, we will have Arbiter moments and telepathic communications with him!!! Without Arbiter, how can Master Chief kick -Yoink-?

you just play with no HUD, blind all over again, but you can see the gun. Would that be halo to you?

All elites use their purple alien powers to spawn HUD’s from nowhere. That is why they are elite, and you are not.

Some future Covenant technology.

Your right he should have a scouter on one of his eyes.

“So I was playing Wolfenstein 3d, and I was wondering, why is there a picture of my characters’ face beneath my vision, and why are there a bunch of numbers there? Also, why is my field of view so small? Humans with two healthy eyes have a field of view of over 180 degrees!”

Same reason that Call of Duty characters get their eyes smeared with raspberry preserves every time they get shot.

Its HUD contacts! IT’S OVER 90!

They are his awesome contacts.

> “So I was playing Wolfenstein 3d, and I was wondering, why is there a picture of my characters’ face beneath my vision, and why are there a bunch of numbers there? Also, why is my field of view so small? Humans with two healthy eyes have a field of view of over 180 degrees!”
>
> Same reason that Call of Duty characters get their eyes smeared with raspberry preserves every time they get shot.

^^^

nural implants there you go or nano tech in the blood streem that gives him a hud