Weird Issue with UI and REQ Store

I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this? When I start the game or click the message of the day, some of the pictures in it are blacked out. The gold packs that you can buy in the REQ store are also missing and it shows the voices of war pack which I already own. Doing a hard reset fixes it, but it happened again after I got done playing a game and went back into the menu screen. It also occurs on my other account as well when I switch to it.

Here is a video of it. Link.

Edit: I also noticed that theater clips don’t show up when this happens as well.

> 2727626560040591;1:
> I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this? When I start the game or click the message of the day, some of the pictures in it are blacked out. The gold packs that you can buy in the REQ store are also missing and it shows the voices of war pack which I already own. Doing a hard reset fixes it, but it happened again after I got done playing a game and went back into the menu screen. It also occurs on my other account as well when I switch to it.
>
> Here is a video of it. Link.

I did have something similar a while back… butbhard reset then playing on another console and removing my account from the first one then logging in again cleared it up.

Happened again last night when I booted up H5.