Weird Gibberish Error

I tried to enter a match, but then it gave me this weird error in some strange text that I have never seen before. It then didn’t load, so I had to exit Halo 5. When I came back in, the game decided that it didn’t want me to have my REQ points and disposed of them, leaving me with none. Does anyone know why this happened?

I didn’t get the weird gibberish, but when the match loads all other players emblems are displayed as white with a loading symbol In the middle. I also have no req points or access to my reqs. I also get the dreaded unable to retrieve match data at this time. Something is definatly going on. I have trued to reboot my xbox by holding down the power button and unplugging the xbox. but nothing seems to work. I can play in matches just fine but all else is messed up.

This has happened to me twice today. Only when I’ve used Warzone RP boosts (1 Legendary, 1 Rare). Game loads, freezes, gibberish text, and I have to home screen out.

Case 1
Case 2

Thankfully the RP still came through for it after.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.</mark>

JUGAR HALO 5 Y LLEGAR A UN PUNTO EN EL QUE TE MARCA UN ERROR Y NO PUEDES ACCEDER A TUS SUMINISTROS Y POR LO TANTO NO PUEDES USAR MAS QUE LA MAGNUM Y EL RIFLE DE ASALTO CUANDO TODOS TUS OPONENTES SACAN SUS MEJORES ARMAS. FRUSTRANTE.

No error, but I can’t play. It loads up the game to the 4/4 stage then dumps me back to the matchmaking menu.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.</mark>

ESTAMOS A POCOS DIAS DE CONSEGUIR LA ARMADURA,

This same error message and loading a game up to 4/4 has happened to me 4 times in the last 6 I’ve tried to join. Lost a damn ultra rare REQ boost becase of it. Also, the background music keeps cutting in and out for me.

same thing happened to me and its not showing that any friends are online but shows them playing halo…

Aren’t the servers down right now or is that just me

Yeah I’ve gotten that a few times, I believe the game is bugging out and want you see is literally the games coding for the text. To most people it looks as though it’s gibberish. But to coders it’s the secret language of the game.

again? isn’t this like two weekends in a row with some type of server issues?

> 2535435721892138;4:
> JUGAR HALO 5 Y LLEGAR A UN PUNTO EN EL QUE TE MARCA UN ERROR Y NO PUEDES ACCEDER A TUS SUMINISTROS Y POR LO TANTO NO PUEDES USAR MAS QUE LA MAGNUM Y EL RIFLE DE ASALTO CUANDO TODOS TUS OPONENTES SACAN SUS MEJORES ARMAS. FRUSTRANTE.

English:
hey make sure you use Google translate because the forum rule require English

Spanish:
Hey asegúrese de usar Google translate porque la regla foro requiere Inglés

I think it eventually gave me back the REQ points. It happened twice to me today. Second time didn’t take my points away though.

Yeah, unfortunately, I don’t speak fluent wingdings