weird forge issue i am having

so when you are in forge mode, by default controls you click the left thumb stick in to change movement speed between normal and precision. but then it you want to move faster than normal you HOLD the thumb stick while you move BUT…I cannot move faster than normal speed for some reason. obviously the first thing any normal person would ask is there something wrong with my controller but no I have tried 3 different controllers, 2 of them being brand new. does anybody know what could be the cause of this? or have there even been reports of this problem happening to anyone else? while this is not a major major issue, any help is greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Do you have movement snap turned on?
Sometimes this is turned on without noticing as I believe clicking left stick whilst an object is selected is a shortcut for toggling between the snap levels.

> 2533274884447055;2:
> Do you have movement snap turned on?
> Sometimes this is turned on without noticing as I believe clicking left stick whilst an object is selected is a shortcut for toggling between the snap levels.

I can be on a completely empty map with no items at all and I will still have this issue