Weird but brillant Loadouts

Do you have any strange loadout that actually works very good?

I did this loadout because I was bored. Now I’m playing it for 2 days and I’m getting in love of it:

AR
Pistol
Human Grenade
Regeneration Field
Mobility
Explosives

It doesn’t looks great but if you give it a chance… specially on BTB Pro Complex, Objectives, FFA or so. Of course it depends on the map but even on Ragnarock CTF it worked really good (I get all 3 flags from base to base in 4 attempts, 1 was failed)

I play mostly Doubles and Throwback so I don’t really have a loadout.

However whenever I do play Infinity Slayer I use this:

DMR
Boltshot
Frag Grenades
Jet pack
Requisition/Mobility
Ordnance Priority (Stability for Objective games)

suppressor
magnum
jetpack
pulse grenade
grenadier
ordnance priority

ive found pulse grenades are great, but you must be very close to connect with one. this class is all about gettin close, clockin someone with a pulse, then suppressoring them down. usually via jetpack.

ill switch out ordnance priority for stealth if more than 1 enemy is using promethian vision.

> suppressor
> magnum
> jetpack
> pulse grenade
> grenadier
> ordnance priority
>
> ive found pulse grenades are great, but you must be very close to connect with one. this class is all about gettin close, clockin someone with a pulse, then suppressoring them down. usually via jetpack.
>
> ill switch out ordnance priority for stealth if more than 1 enemy is using promethian vision.

Ordnance Priority is only ok if you score more than 230 points a game (because 3rd ordnance with this perk is at 230 points). My average score is 199-200 so I don’t use it. Of course you get the ordnances earlier but you don’t get more.

PD I’m asking for strange loadouts, not a DMR/boltshot loadout
I play mostly Doubles and Throwback so I don’t really have a loadout.
However whenever I do play Infinity Slayer I use this:
DMR
Boltshot
Frag Grenades
Jet pack
Requisition/Mobility
Ordnance Priority (Stability for Objective games)

My experimental Explosives loadout ended up being my most used loadout on non-vehicle maps. It’s great especially great for Dominion and CTF where you have to constantly attack or defend a fortified position.

Battle Rifle - used DMR at first but I’ve switched
PP
Frags - you will pick up plenty of Plasma Grenades with resupply
Resupply - I prefer this to grenadier as I get a lot more than 1 extra grenade
Explosives - things go boom
Hologram - so many tricks, one of my favorites is to send a hologram at a boltshot camper and then bounce a frag so it pops right out of the hologram’s face.

Carbine
PP
Pulse Grenade
Hologram
Mobility
Stability

> Carbine
> PP
> Pulse Grenade
> Hologram
> Mobility
> Stability

I got stability on my Carabine loadout too :wink:

DMR
(whatever secondary/grenade)
Active Camo
Awareness
AA Efficiency

Hang back and pick people off all day.

I’m doing the commendations for the LR and storm rifle, so currently I have:

LR
Storm Rifle
Thruster
Firepower
Stability

When I’m done with commendations, though, I will go back to:

DMR / BR (depending on the map)
AR
Thruster
Firepower
Dexterity

If I am able to improve enough on the Magnum, though, I will use that instead of the AR and use mobility instead of firepower. I’m not very good with the thruster pack yet, but it seems like it could be very beneficial once I learn how to use it (I used to use holograms).

> DMR
> (whatever secondary/grenade)
> Active Camo
> Awareness
> AA Efficiency
>
> Hang back and pick people off all day.

your the people that makes the game stale and unfun

june third your going to suck after drm nerfs

i do have one, but i dont reckon i will tell anyone due to my not wanting it to be used against me, sorry :slight_smile:

Wackiest loadout I use is…

Light Rifle
Pistol
Auto sentry
Wheelman
Gunner

The sentry isn’t easy to use, but I like pairing it with the Gunner mod… those dual turrets are pretty darn cool.

> I’m doing the commendations for the LR and storm rifle, so currently I have:
>
> LR
> Storm Rifle
> Sticky
> Thruster
> Firepower
> Stability
>
> When I’m done with commendations, though, I will go back to:
>
> DMR / BR (depending on the map)
> AR
> Sticky
> Thruster
> Firepower
> Dexterity
>
> If I am able to improve enough on the Magnum, though, I will use that instead of the AR and use mobility instead of firepower. I’m not very good with the thruster pack yet, but it seems like it could be very beneficial once I learn how to use it (I used to use holograms).

To use the magnum properly you just have to pace your shots :wink:

> i do have one, but i dont reckon i will tell anyone due to my not wanting it to be used against me, sorry :slight_smile:

LoL

> > DMR
> > (whatever secondary/grenade)
> > Active Camo
> > Awareness
> > AA Efficiency
> >
> > Hang back and pick people off all day.
>
> your the people that makes the game stale and unfun
>
>
> june third your going to suck after drm nerfs

You’re the people who can hate all you want, I’ve found it very effective on larger open maps, when all the other tards I’m matched up with are running out into the open trying to shotgun each other.

I’ve played with the BR a lot more than the DMR, and I still use it on smaller maps. I switched because I got better with accuracy and got sick of losing against DMRs. If you can’t beat em, join em.

> > i do have one, but i dont reckon i will tell anyone due to my not wanting it to be used against me, sorry :slight_smile:
>
> LoL
> http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/200/420/BRTky.jpg?1321408042

YEAH THAT’S RIGHT, I’M AN INSURRECTIONIST! XD (see what i did there?)

> > DMR
> > (whatever secondary/grenade)
> > Active Camo
> > Awareness
> > AA Efficiency
> >
> > Hang back and pick people off all day.
>
> your the people that makes the game stale and unfun
>
>
> june third your going to suck after drm nerfs

No, he’ll probably just use the weapon that becomes the strongest starting weapon like I’ll be doing. Anyone who doesn’t use the most powerful tool at their disposal is simply handicapping themselves.

I’ve been using the Storm Rifle for CQC lately:

Storm Rifle
Magnum
Pulse Grenade
Thruster Pack
Resupply
Stealth

The Storm Rifle / Pulse Grenade combo works quite well for close quarters. I’ve been using this loadout a lot on Adrift, which is why I am using Stealth with it. I’m not real great with the Magnum but most players opt for a precision primary so I usually swap it for one if I get the chance.

> I’m doing the commendations for the LR and storm rifle, so currently I have:
>
> <mark>LR</mark>
> <mark>Storm Rifle</mark>
> <mark>Sticky</mark>
> <mark>Thruster</mark>
> <mark>Firepower</mark>
> <mark>Stability</mark>
>
> When I’m done with commendations, though, I will go back to:
>
> DMR / BR (depending on the map)
> AR
> Sticky
> Thruster
> Firepower
> Dexterity
>
> If I am able to improve enough on the Magnum, though, I will use that instead of the AR and use mobility instead of firepower. I’m not very good with the thruster pack yet, but it seems like it could be very beneficial once I learn how to use it (I used to use holograms).

Hey I used to use that :smiley: changed my storm rifle for suppressor, sticky for pulse and stability for ammo

> > > DMR
> > > (whatever secondary/grenade)
> > > Active Camo
> > > Awareness
> > > AA Efficiency
> > >
> > > Hang back and pick people off all day.
> >
> > your the people that makes the game stale and unfun
> >
> >
> > june third your going to suck after drm nerfs
>
> No, <mark>he’ll probably just use the weapon that becomes the strongest starting weapon like I’ll be doing.</mark> Anyone who doesn’t use the most powerful tool at their disposal is simply handicapping themselves.

i dont think you understand what “balance” means. the assault weapons are a force to be reckoned with, the only truly handicapping weapon when not in the hands of an EXTREMELY skilled player, is the carbine, which is currently the most difficult weapon to use next to the light rifle, but i am efficient with all starting weapons, but i will admit i prefer the precision weaponry over the automatic and the single shot reload.