Weird "auto aim"

Anyone else noticing that the bullet magnetism and for the most part the auto aim does its job just fine untill the persons sheild go down? Its like as soon as i break their shields the aiming scheme changes. I’m by no means an amazing player but i have been gaming since i was very little and it definitely feels like something suddenly changes when you break someones shields.

Perhaps I haven’t noticed it, but are you sure that what you’re talking about isn’t psychological? You see someone’s shields break and your mind gets a little excited trying to land a headshot.

> 2533274855477511;2:
> Perhaps I haven’t noticed it, but are you sure that what you’re talking about isn’t psychological? You see someone’s shields break and your mind gets a little excited trying to land a headshot.

It very well could be that. I do get very tense sometimes but at the same time, i just do everything that got me the first 4 headshots to begin with (i only aim for the head) then suddenly nothing. Further more i shouldve mentioned it only seems like i experience this in the ranked arean game modes never in warzone or socials.

> 2535431210802307;3:
> > 2533274855477511;2:
> > Perhaps I haven’t noticed it, but are you sure that what you’re talking about isn’t psychological? You see someone’s shields break and your mind gets a little excited trying to land a headshot.
>
>
> It very well could be that. I do get very tense sometimes but at the same time, i just do everything that got me the first 4 headshots to begin with (i only aim for the head) then suddenly nothing. Further more i shouldve mentioned it only seems like i experience this in the ranked arean game modes never in warzone or socials.

Go into custom games with a friend and test it out. That way you won’t have the pressure of impending death and get a closer feel for the auto aim.

Aim assist: low
bullet magnetism: high
bullet magnetism vs enemies without shields: less than high

(it was in the beta =o … And videos were made about it)

the final headshot is often how good your base aim is without much help from the game. If you miss those last headshot, then your aim needs work … I suggest swat.

> 2533274909139271;5:
> Aim assist: low
> bullet magnetism: high
> bullet magnetism vs enemies without shields: less than high
>
> (it was in the beta =o … And videos were made about it)
> the final headshot is often how good your base aim is without much help from the game. If you miss those last headshot, then your aim needs work … I suggest swat.

That’s really interesting. I’ve never noticed it.

> 2533274909139271;5:
> Aim assist: low
> bullet magnetism: high
> bullet magnetism vs enemies without shields: less than high
>
> (it was in the beta =o … And videos were made about it)
> the final headshot is often how good your base aim is without much help from the game. If you miss those last headshot, then your aim needs work … I suggest swat.

That… Actually makes sense kind of. I am like MLG pro at the first 3 shots with the br and once shields are popped I look like my thumbs are seizing.