Weekly league forming

I am recruiting for Season 2 of the Goon League. We are hoping to have 8 to 10 teams to play competitively each week. 2 matches per week. There will be an end of the season tournament as well. Players range from diamond to high onyx. Anybody can join as a single or as a full team. Matches can be played anytime during the week. Message me here or on XBL if interested. GT IS L1L Earl

Oh I’m interested, but I’m waiting to see if they clear up these server issues before I bang my head against a way a season.

> 2533274824897532;1:
> I am recruiting for Season 2 of the Goon League. We are hoping to have 8 to 10 teams to play competitively each week. 2 matches per week. There will be an end of the season tournament as well. Players range from diamond to high onyx. Anybody can join as a single or as a full team. Matches can be played anytime during the week. Message me here or on XBL if interested. GT IS L1L Earl

couple tips; you don’t mention the game type (pure slayer; objective) and the people who might actually be interested would probably want to know that and this should probably go in the recruiting section.

> 2533274880633045;3:
> > 2533274824897532;1:
> > I am recruiting for Season 2 of the Goon League. We are hoping to have 8 to 10 teams to play competitively each week. 2 matches per week. There will be an end of the season tournament as well. Players range from diamond to high onyx. Anybody can join as a single or as a full team. Matches can be played anytime during the week. Message me here or on XBL if interested. GT IS L1L Earl
>
>
> couple tips; you don’t mention the game type (pure slayer; objective) and the people who might actually be interested would probably want to know that and this should probably go in the recruiting section.

Ok thank you for the feedback. It will be randomly generated types as they do in pro league but no veto.

Try the recruiting forum! It usually yields good results