Weekly Challenges, PVP Only?

I have noticed that to obtain the weekly challenges you must play yes or yes in PVP mode. I thought that 343 would allow to obtain all the challenges in any game mode, be it against players or against bots. Would it be possible to change this? For the final version of Halo Infinite.

I can’t complete weekly challenges in either PvP or Bot Arena, I’m worried I’m the only one that’s having this issue.

If I’m remembering correctly (which I could not be) in the Inside Infinite article that was released this last week 343 mentioned that on release weekly challenges won’t be exclusively tied to PvP and can be swappable. I’m not sure if they’re that way in this flight but at launch they should function that way.

> 2533274927740213;3:
> If I’m remembering correctly (which I could not be) in the Inside Infinite article that was released this last week 343 mentioned that on release weekly challenges won’t be exclusively tied to PvP and can be swappable. I’m not sure if they’re that way in this flight but at launch they should function that way.

If true, you would make me very happy. Knowing that I can fully enjoy the multiplayer experience with all the game modes and challenges but playing calmly against bots is something that makes me very happy. Hopefully it will be like that.

> 2533274842428280;4:
> > 2533274927740213;3:
> > If I’m remembering correctly (which I could not be) in the Inside Infinite article that was released this last week 343 mentioned that on release weekly challenges won’t be exclusively tied to PvP and can be swappable. I’m not sure if they’re that way in this flight but at launch they should function that way.
>
> If true, you would make me very happy. Knowing that I can fully enjoy the multiplayer experience with all the game modes and challenges but playing calmly against bots is something that makes me very happy. Hopefully it will be like that.

Alright, I double checked the blog and it didn’t explicitly say that challenges could be completed in PvP or Bots. However it does mention regarding daily challenges that those will contain challenges that can be completed both in Bots or PvP, in addition to challenges being swappable.

With that information it would be reasonable to assume you can complete weekly challenges in bot and PvP matches in addition to swapping them. That said it’s not 100% confirmation, so who knows how it’ll end up.

> 2533274927740213;5:
> > 2533274842428280;4:
> > > 2533274927740213;3:
> > > If I’m remembering correctly (which I could not be) in the Inside Infinite article that was released this last week 343 mentioned that on release weekly challenges won’t be exclusively tied to PvP and can be swappable. I’m not sure if they’re that way in this flight but at launch they should function that way.
> >
> > If true, you would make me very happy. Knowing that I can fully enjoy the multiplayer experience with all the game modes and challenges but playing calmly against bots is something that makes me very happy. Hopefully it will be like that.
>
> Alright, I double checked the blog and it didn’t explicitly say that challenges could be completed in PvP or Bots. However it does mention regarding daily challenges that those will contain challenges that can be completed both in Bots or PvP, in addition to challenges being swappable.
>
> With that information it would be reasonable to assume you can complete weekly challenges in bot and PvP matches in addition to swapping them. That said it’s not 100% confirmation, so who knows how it’ll end up.

I hope it’s just bugged because the final weekly mission for the armor coating states PvP and doesn’t progress in bots. Hoping just a glitch and they aren’t forcing non bot gameplay to do the challenge.

> 2533274927740213;5:
> > 2533274842428280;4:
> > > 2533274927740213;3:
> > > If I’m remembering correctly (which I could not be) in the Inside Infinite article that was released this last week 343 mentioned that on release weekly challenges won’t be exclusively tied to PvP and can be swappable. I’m not sure if they’re that way in this flight but at launch they should function that way.
> >
> > If true, you would make me very happy. Knowing that I can fully enjoy the multiplayer experience with all the game modes and challenges but playing calmly against bots is something that makes me very happy. Hopefully it will be like that.
>
> Alright, I double checked the blog and it didn’t explicitly say that challenges could be completed in PvP or Bots. However it does mention regarding daily challenges that those will contain challenges that can be completed both in Bots or PvP, in addition to challenges being swappable.
>
> With that information it would be reasonable to assume you can complete weekly challenges in bot and PvP matches in addition to swapping them. That said it’s not 100% confirmation, so who knows how it’ll end up.

I sincerely hope they don’t end up making a separation between PVP challenges and general challenges. It would seem really bad to me if they put the weekly challenges in the PVP exclusively.