Weekly Challenges are pathetic.

before everyone attacks me for having no life and being a loser for complaining about this…I played for 90 minutes today and completed both weekly challenges. Those were so easy and pointless, weekly challenges should be much harder and worth much more XP. Anyone else not so excited to wait 6 more days for lame challenges with little reward?

I agree 80 kills with a precision weapon shouldn’t be a weekly thing. 500 kills seems more reasonable. A decent player can get 80 precision load out kills in 10 games. Making challenges this easy doesn’t really make them challenges, it’s like the challenge of coloring in the lines when you’re 25 years old.

I guess that they want the challenges easily achievable for all…

> I agree 80 kills with a precision weapon shouldn’t be a weekly thing. 500 kills seems more reasonable. A decent player can get 80 precision load out kills in 10 games. Making challenges this easy doesn’t really make them challenges, <mark>it’s like the challenge of coloring in the lines when you’re 25 years old.</mark>

<mark> </mark>= yup.

OT: 343 have made these challenges easy so that nobody complains and everybody can get them. The downside is there is no point in calling them weekly if they last 1 hour. 343 Logic.

> I guess that they want the challenges easily achievable for all…

Just like everything else in Halo 4.

> > I guess that they want the challenges easily achievable for all…
>
> Just like everything else in Halo 4.

You beat me to it.

/halo4/343Industries/GameOver

Maybe a way to fix this is have an option to change the challenges.

If you can’t play much a certain week due to work, school or just life in general you can pick a casual based challenge list that allows you to complete them for a smaller amount of exp.

If you have the time to play multiple games multiple days you could pick the harder challenge list and get double or triple the exp for completing them. Wouldn’t be hard just add an option in spartan hub when you first look at challenges and just make the harder challenges an increased number from the casual set.

The concept of a “challenge” has been lost

It’s become easy credits for the worst of players