Weekly Challenges / 2 New Specializations

As many of you have noted, Weekly Challenges and the unlocking of 2 new Specializations (Engineer and Stalker) are not currently live in Matchmaking. We’re investigating now, and we’ll provide updates in this thread as to when you can expect both to become available. Apologies for the inconvenience, and thank you to those of you that reported these issues.

The Specialization unlocks are being deployed now. I’ll post again once they’re live.

The Engineer and Stalker Specializations should now be unlocked for all players. Just FYI!

Challenges are being pushed live shortly. You can expect them to be available within the next two hours. I’ll confirm once they start populating across the board.

Challenges should be live for all players now.

If anybody is still experiencing weirdness with either the two newly unlocked Specializations or just released Challenges, please let us know.

PLEASE HELP!!! I played Spartan Ops last all the way through, LOVE it by the way, anyway, I completed BOTH weekly challenges and NEVER recieved ANY of the XP for them. 30,000 XP just gone!!! I had ranked up to 50 just before completing these challenges but, I had not chosen my specialization. Is there any way I can get my xp or at least have the challenges unlocked so I can do them again? PLEASE HELP 30,000 xp is like 12 matches for me it’s kinda crappy that this happened and I don’t know who to talk to for help. My gamertag is Primal Prime.

> The Engineer and Stalker Specializations should now be unlocked for all players. Just FYI!

By “all players”, do you mean for everyone that are over level 50 or for every level?