weekly Challenge credits

What gives? I completed the “win 50 games” challenge just yesterday, and didn’t recieve my Cr. This has happened to me before, mostly with complete “x” amount of such n such. Anyone else been having this problem?

All that work was fun, but not quite rewarding…

343 please fix this issue.

never happened to me, sucks for you brah. (Hope this helped)

The credits don’t show up in the “game complete” screen but they DO get added to your tally. Next time keep track of your credits, write down your totals before the games and check when you’re back at the menu but you DO get your credits.

^ Best explaination. thanks

> The credits don’t show up in the “game complete” screen but they DO get added to your tally. Next time keep track of your credits, write down your totals before the games and check when you’re back at the menu but you DO get your credits.

This^

All of the “complete X amount of games”, or “Win X amount of games” challenges do not show up after the game, but are added to your total.

To add to what they already said above, the credits earned from multiplayer Weekly Challenges will not show up in your post-game report, but Daily Challenges will.

> To add to what they already said above, the credits earned from Weekly Challenges will not show up in your post-game report, but Daily Challenges will.

^Wrong.

Weekly Challenges can show up in your post game report. The current weekly will.

It’s only the “win/complete X amount of games” that do not show up under CHALLENGES in your post game report, it just gets added to your account.

Nice job editing out the word “multiplayer” from my post. That must have taken a lot of skill.

> Nice job editing out the word “multiplayer” from my post. That must have taken a lot of skill.

No need to be snarky. poppin quoted you BEFORE you edited your post, that’s not his fault.

I was joking around. His post was actually very rude. No need for you to comment on the situation.

> I was joking around. His post was actually very rude. No need for you to comment on the situation.

Wasn’t rude in the slightest, he was simply correcting your mistake.

> I was joking around. His post was actually very rude. No need for you to comment on the situation.

1. Tone is very hard to convey via the internet. I did not (and still do not) find poppin curbs’ post rude in the slightest. Yours, however, appears to be.

2. “Rude” would be letting others be misguided/confused because of an error instead of trying to set the record straight to alleviate confusion.

> > I was joking around. His post was actually very rude. No need for you to comment on the situation.
>
> 1. Tone is very hard to convey via the internet. I did not (and still do not) find poppin curbs’ post rude in the slightest. Yours, however, appears to be.
>
> 2. “Rude” would be letting others be misguided/confused because of an error instead of trying to set the record straight to alleviate confusion.

I don’t even recall deleting any words while quoting him. If I did it was unintentional.

And it’ll take a lot more than that to offend me! lol.