Weekly Challenge Completion

Last year on September 14th, 343i posted a blog post of all the players that were known at that time to have all 52 weekly challenges completed. Now that it’s almost one year later, I was wondering how many others have kept the streak going and completed all 104 challenges since release date. Some people might have been missed last year, but still have kept it going to this point.

To open this up to more people, how many weekly challenges do you have? Which one has been the hardest to complete? And, do you have a memorable moment from completing a challenge?

Here is the original Blog Post from last year.

I have completed every Weekly Challenge since Halo: Reach’s inception. I’m also curious if there are any others who have hit the 2 year mark.

Yep, I have all the weekly challenges so far too. I was wondering if 343 would have an article again, but I assume not.

There are a few members with 104 on Halotracker, there’s allso a few with more then 104.

http://www.halotracker.com/Reach/SpecialLeaderboard.aspx?Page=1&Sort=3

> There are a few members with 104 on Halotracker, there’s allso a few with more then 104.
>
> http://www.halotracker.com/Reach/SpecialLeaderboard.aspx?Page=1&Sort=3

The people with above 105 (some could have completed the current challenge) probably used the challenge reset exploit.

I’m right up there with you guys. Does anyone remember back in November of 2011 when there were two weekly challenges in a single week? I was wondering if it was possible to complete both challenges before the problem was corrected? I wasn’t able to play until the weekend, which by then the problem was corrected and only one challenge remained (200 multikills I think.) If both counted, we should be on weekly number 106 this week, instead of 105, which is what I Hammer I is working on.(halotracker.com) I understand the numbers above 105 are glitched but I would appreciate clarification on whether we should be on 105 or 106 this week. Thanks! BAD TERMINATOR

> I’m right up there with you guys. Does anyone remember back in November of 2011 when there were two weekly challenges in a single week? I was wondering if it was possible to complete both challenges before the problem was corrected? I wasn’t able to play until the weekend, which by then the problem was corrected and only one challenge remained (200 multikills I think.) If both counted, we should be on weekly number 106 this week, instead of 105, which is what I Hammer I is working on.(halotracker.com) I understand the numbers above 105 are glitched but I would appreciate clarification on whether we should be on 105 or 106 this week. Thanks! BAD TERMINATOR

If I’m not mistaken the second weekly that week was just the one from the week before but as a daily challenge. It was removed within a day anyway, so 105 will be this week’s challenge.

I made the 52 weekly challenge list. I did not however make the 104 :frowning: Keep up the good work guys!

I’m right up there with you guys. 105 weeklies, present and accounted for. Reach’s second anniversary is Friday and it would be nice to have a little recognition, but I won’t stress over it too much if our feats go unnoticed.

It is extremely satisfying to be able to look back and say you were committed enough to devote time and stick with something since its debut. Even more so when that something is related to one of the most well-known gaming franchises of today.

While we’re on the subject, will anyone still try for the weeklies until (and after) Halo 4 is released? Now that I’ve reached the 2 year milestone for Reach, I honestly don’t know how much further I want to go.

@Phoenix6000: I agree with every part of that post. Something added to the weekly update, or another blog post would be a nice little acknowledgement of the Dedication/Time spent.

I’m going for the weekly challenges at least to the release date for Halo 4. After that, I just have to see how the game is and what happens.

I have every weekly challenge so far. (105) Would be nice to get some recognition…

> There are a few members with 104 on Halotracker, there’s allso a few with more then 104.
>
> http://www.halotracker.com/Reach/SpecialLeaderboard.aspx?Page=1&Sort=3

hax

kidding