Weekend Rocket Party (Weekend Playlist)

Everyone’s Invited! Direct hits are instant kills, with unlimited ammo, no reloading, increased jump height, damage resistance, and faster Thruster recharge. 5v5

Thoughts?
Feedback?
Discussion?

I just played my first game it was actually kinda fun timing is everything.

Want Achilles Armor JOIN UP

Where it been announced?

I hear it was crap, but I wasn’t around the first weekend it was present so I’ll have to give it a try for myself.

> 2533274823519895;3:
> I hear it was crap, but I wasn’t around the first weekend it was present so I’ll have to give it a try for myself.

no that was FFA Rockets

this is 5v5 little bunny foo foo rockets with bottomless clip and infinite ammo

you will hear thunk pshhhhh booom clink in your sleep

> 2535418262439483;1:
> Everyone’s Invited! Direct hits are instant kills, with unlimited ammo, no reloading, increased jump height, damage resistance, and faster Thruster recharge. 5v5
>
> Thoughts?
> Feedback?
> Discussion?
>
> I just played my first game it was actually kinda fun timing is everything.

Sounds like fun, don’t think we had those modifications last time.

> 2533274823519895;3:
> I hear it was crap, but I wasn’t around the first weekend it was present so I’ll have to give it a try for myself.

It was rumble rockets last time, and yes it was pretty average, this could be fun with those mods.

Well its LIVE right now go try it out. Way different from Rumble Rockets. GAME IS INSANITY

I just played a match

Most fun I have had in halo 5 to date

PLAY IT!!

Well after losing 10 in a row this morning in ranked to smurf accounts its a welcome change of pace I guess.

Easiest weapon accommodation finish ever.

This is as casual as it Gets. So go play it.

Do you use the SPNKR rocket launcher?

> 2533274954830324;10:
> Easiest weapon accommodation finish ever.

Yep, im already done with rockets tho

> 2533274811430050;9:
> Well after losing 10 in a row this morning in ranked to smurf accounts its a welcome change of pace I guess.

Yes it will my friend, but beware winning/losing in this playlist is pretty random, but you shouldn’t lose 10 in a row.

> 2767167092476393;12:
> Do you use the SPNKR rocket launcher?

No you use the Standard Edition.

Most fun weekend playlist so far.

Lol I had so much fun I managed to betray 2 people twice, and they kicked me. It’s not like I meant to, they just got in my direct line of fire… I can’t help that you stood in my way

I got a few more minutes on my ban, even though this was my first time to be booted

It’s a lot of fun!

I wish this included some SPNKr variants! I need that commendation completion still.

> 2533274811430050;9:
> Well after losing 10 in a row this morning in ranked to smurf accounts its a welcome change of pace I guess.

I am sick of smurf accounts as well mate, encountered so many in swat. The rank system takes too long to put people in the right skill level.

> 2533274875084332;19:
> > 2533274811430050;9:
> > Well after losing 10 in a row this morning in ranked to smurf accounts its a welcome change of pace I guess.
>
>
> I am sick of smurf accounts as well mate, encountered so many in swat. The rank system takes too long to put people in the right skill level.

What’s a smurf?