Weekend REQ Pack Weapon Skins

Anyone know if 343 is going to add in the future those Weapons Skins?

Nobody knows yet.

EDIT: others have said that its been confirmed, but aren’t giving any sources. So until there is an official statement about it, all we have is speculation.

Well there is a Noble Skin, and seriously, it’s gotta come in memories of reach dlc. Heck, maybe they’re all coming in this next dlc or the next few ones. Pretty sad I can’t get my hands on those packs now, but sure would want them in future req packs.

There has been the Noble skin that was pretty much confirmed. The other ones I would bet will be made available over time. Its the 343 skins that still might remain elusive considering how many people jumped at this pack on the chance of getting those two.

If it’s any consolation, 343i will be consumed by a -Yoink!- of epic proportions if the Skins aren’t released to everyone in the next update or two. They’ve said in the past that there would be no Exclusives in Halo 5 with the exception of HCS stuff and a few Emblems.

> 2535465785483482;3:
> Well there is a Noble Skin, and seriously, it’s gotta come in memories of reach dlc. Heck, maybe they’re all coming in this next dlc or the next few ones. Pretty sad I can’t get my hands on those packs now, but sure would want them in future req packs.

One of the ones they haven’t mentioned officially is a shark tooth AR and pistol and we saw those in the March/April trailer.

Likely but not confirmed yet.

I hope not because those packs cost quite a bit of coin. Should be a one time offer like HCS, makes the skins even better than legendary in the future, which is cool. If you weren’t there, you miss out.