WEEKEND PLAYLIST?

I’m not sure if I just can’t find it or if it hasn’t been decided yet. Anybody know what this weekend’s playlist is going to be?

There won’t be a weekend playlist. Same with the Shadow of Light update (BTB etc) there wasn’t a weekend playlist poll. I’m guessing they won’t add one because forge is dropping next week. Which will most likely be the 16th or 18th, which is still after the weekend. So I don’t understand why they wouldn’t give both. It’s not like it is that much effort to add another playlist for a weekend, they tend to not give out a lot of content at the same time, shame.

I was wondering the same thing.

Bravo mentioned that there will be something happening this weekend, don’t have the details of what that is yet though

> 2533274794373199;2:
> There won’t be a weekend playlist. Same with the Shadow of Light update (BTB etc) there wasn’t a weekend playlist poll. I’m guessing they won’t add one because forge is dropping next week. Which will most likely be the 16th or 18th, which is still after the weekend. So I don’t understand why they wouldn’t give both. It’s not like it is that much effort to add another playlist for a weekend, they tend to not give out a lot of content at the same time, shame.

Yeah, its kind of sad. At least the weekend of Shadow and Light gave us BTB with extra xp. I wonder if we will get anything this weekend.

<strong data-aria-label-part="">andy dudynsky @brav**
<p data-aria-label-part=“0”> no poll this week, but team is working on a few options for this weekend - looking to drop details as soon as I’m able!

There you go, hopefully something nice!

Thanks guys. Does anyone have the source on what Bravo said?

why people still wonder? out of 5 weekends so far on 2 we got nothing (or was it 6 already?) time to not give us anything again to bring balance again between delivering what was promised and not.

> 2533274848763524;7:
> Thanks guys. Does anyone have the source on what Bravo said?

> no poll this week, but team is working on a few options for this weekend - looking to drop details as soon as I’m able! @Brav

> 2533274862181038;9:
> > 2533274848763524;7:
> > Thanks guys. Does anyone have the source on what Bravo said?
>
>
>
>
> > no poll this week, but team is working on a few options for this weekend - looking to drop details as soon as I’m able! @Brav

Thanks! Appreciate it!

Should have details today:

> no poll this week, but should have details on a weekend mode tomorrow! @Brav

Details here:

Weekend Playlist: Arena Breakout