weekend playlist need more variety

I am so tired of snipers and shotty snipers. I want something that is a fun escape from the normal game modes like slayer. I usually only play on the weekends and miss the chaos of the fun extra modes of halo 2 and halo 3. Mix it up 343 please.

Hopefully starting in February we can get some new gametypes like Oddball into the mix.

I want to see something crazy like on halo4’s team action sack. I like the weekend playlists but they’re so plain and basic! 343 can do better

wouldn’t you rather have permanent playlists? do you enjoy only having a weekend playlist every few weeks and then not getting to play it again for weeks on end? or owuldnt you rather have those playlists stick around and only leave when another one takes its place?

we should not be asking for more weekend playlists. we should be asking for more permanent playlists. weekend playlists are a joke and a waste of time. why not just leave doubles around? do you prefer that they take away these playlists? no one can tell me they actually want this.

> 2535430774767416;4:
> wouldn’t you rather have permanent playlists? do you enjoy only having a weekend playlist every few weeks and then not getting to play it again for weeks on end? or owuldnt you rather have those playlists stick around and only leave when another one takes its place?
>
> we should not be asking for more weekend playlists. we should be asking for more permanent playlists. weekend playlists are a joke and a waste of time. why not just leave doubles around? do you prefer that they take away these playlists? no one can tell me they actually want this.

Can’t we have both?

Quinn just posted on Twitter that they are “Looking into an H2 BR weekend playlist”

https://twitter.com/quinndelhoyo/status/694212208465555456?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

> 2533274815582829;5:
> > 2535430774767416;4:
> > wouldn’t you rather have permanent playlists? do you enjoy only having a weekend playlist every few weeks and then not getting to play it again for weeks on end? or owuldnt you rather have those playlists stick around and only leave when another one takes its place?
> >
> > we should not be asking for more weekend playlists. we should be asking for more permanent playlists. weekend playlists are a joke and a waste of time. why not just leave doubles around? do you prefer that they take away these playlists? no one can tell me they actually want this.
>
>
> Can’t we have both?

Amen